Good

Dr. Browns 8oz. Natural Flow Standard Baby Bottle Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 751 in Bottles

March 20, 2017

Best and worst bottle we have ever tried & we have tried many! I'm hooked on trying to do everything to prevent colic & our daughter had bad gas so we decided to bite the bullet & invest in Dr. Brown's bottles. They've almost completely gotten rid of our daughters gas but they were definitely a struggle to get used to. If not put together or handled properly, they're very likely to leak. They also leak when upside down no matter what & they need a disk put inside during travel to avoid spilling which is annoying to have to unscrew the nipple to take the disk in and out. I don't actually mind the cleaning though which I know is a problem a lot of people have.

September 23, 2015

I found out about these bottles when I had my son 7 years ago. He was fussy when using other brands and he got along well with Dr. Browns bottle. My son was mainly formula fed while my daughter now is mainly breastfed.
    For the bottles I pump for her, I wanted to keep the Dr. Browns tradition going. I had 2 glass bottles left from my sons days but also bought 2 new ones from walmart. It came in a 2 pack for $16.99 and were in a plastic format.
    My daughter was a bit impatient with the level 1 nipple for this bottle but she's gotten used to it now. The bottle does not give her gas and has continued to serve our household well.

July 18, 2014

Our daughter was very gassy and had a lot of stomach issues when feeding her the formula in regular feeding bottles. We were told by our doctor about the Dr. Brown's bottle we switched all the bottles out for the Dr. Brown's and I have to say it was night and day. Burping her comes easy now!

They have glass bottles, pink, blue, purple bottles too.