Dr. Browns Natural Flow Baby Bottle - Standard 4 oz
Good

Dr. Browns Natural Flow Baby Bottle - Standard 4 oz Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 751 in Bottles

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow baby bottles are the only bottles designed by a doctor to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Dr. Brown's bottles feature the patented internal vent system, which creates positive-pressure just like breastfeeding. This fully-vented bottle design produces a more comfortable feeding by eliminating the vacuum and excess air ingestion. It's the venting system your baby deserves, in a choice of bottles to fit your lifestyle. Dr. Brown's bottles are also easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

March 20, 2017

Best and worst bottle we have ever tried & we have tried many! I'm hooked on trying to do everything to prevent colic & our daughter had bad gas so we decided to bite the bullet & invest in Dr. Brown's bottles. They've almost completely gotten rid of our daughters gas but they were definitely a struggle to get used to. If not put together or handled properly, they're very likely to leak. They also leak when upside down no matter what & they need a disk put inside during travel to avoid spilling which is annoying to have to unscrew the nipple to take the disk in and out. I don't actually mind the cleaning though which I know is a problem a lot of people have.

February 28, 2017

This is the best bottle for babies!!
    When I first saw this bottle, I thought it had too many parts. I ended up buying it because I really wanted to minimize my baby's gas/colic. It works wonders! It is easy to put together and clean. The tiny little brush gets where it needs to get. My baby has had no issues burping after a bottle :)

Trump