• Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream
Good

Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 1365 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 09, 2017

Love this soothing, lightweight moisturizer! Like the rest of the Dr. Hauschka brand, its super natural, premium quality, and doesn't cause my skin to breakout! Incredibly hydrating and leaves my face feeling super soft and smooth! Perfect for day time wear and helps my foundation go on flawlessly. Use this after Dr. Hauschka's Facial Toner for the perfect natural skin care routine :) Absolutely love this product! Have never been happier with my day cream.

July 06, 2016

My favourite face cream of all time. I have very sensitive combination skin. This cream makes my skin perfectly hydrated and happy. No breakouts or rashes. I love Dr. Hauschka products because they are natural and of the very best quality. I've been slowly trying everything they have and I love it all.

I buy this on well.ca or Shoppers Drug Mart beauty boutiques (they don't all carry it). I will buy this forever. I do wish it came in a bigger size as it only takes me a month to use it all.