Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy System Pro
Good

Dr. Ho's Pain Therapy System Pro Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 146 in Pain Relief

April 13, 2017

I have had my Dr. Ho's Machine now for 8 years and its still going strong. I love that this is a machine that actually works out my muscles and the deep pain that I get. It comes with 2 settings of pulsations and you can adjust the speed/vibrations of the system. You need to make sure that the pads are on right and that they are still sticky or it may shock you a bit. The pads can get you about 20-30 times of worth but after that you need to throw them away and buy new ones. It literally feels like someone is giving you a deep tissue massage, its that amazing!! I can buy the replacement pads for under $10 which is a good deal as it helps me so much. I sometimes fall asleep with it on but it has a timer on it so it shuts automatically off. I always wear this and use it up too 2-3 times a day for about 30 minutes. Within a week I notice a huge difference in my pain levels as well my muscles are so much more relaxed. You can use the pads on almost any body part you feel pain. I would suggest not using it near your face as its not that comfortable. I also bought the foot pad massager for this and it works very well. It's like someone is massaging your feet and helps with the tiredness in my legs as well. I also notice that my restless legs at night is greatly reduced when I use the foot pad massager. Well worth the purchase in my opinion. It takes batteries but I haven't even changed them yet and I have been using it steady for 8 years.

I bought this for $200 online. Awesome product for those who suffer from sore, painful muscles and joints. Well worth the purchase and highly recommend this.

August 02, 2016

Dr. Ho has really outdone himself with this tens machine. It has been a godsend to me. I have fibromyalgia and I use this machine nearly every day to help with pain relief. It's like getting a team of professional masseuses when I use this. The electrode gel pads are easy to apply and the machine itself is simple to use. It even comes with pictures of where to apply the pads for each individual pain area. I usually feel pain relief after 20 minutes of use. An absolute must for those suffering with chronic pain!