Dr. Oetker Ristorante Spinaci Pizza Reviews

July 25, 2018

ma pizza congelé préféré

Dr. Oetker pizza aux épinards est ma pizza congelé préféré. Il y a beaucoup d'épinard et la croute est croustillante. Très bon rapport qualité/prix !

April 09, 2018

Great quick meal

Dr.Oetker makes some pretty great, fast little pizzas. The spinach and mozzarella pizza is one of my favourites. The crust is the best part of the pizza. They cook super fast, just 14 minutes which is what I'm looking for in a quick meal. They are small for their price I would recommend purchasing on sale. There is quite a bit of spinach on top just a bit too much for my taste.

March 27, 2018

Love pizza would buy this again

I bought this pizza on sale to try.Loved it just the right amount of toppings.Liked the thin crust it was pretty tasty. The spinach is my favourite one I’ve tried will buy it again. A quick and easy meal .

September 28, 2017

Weekend treat

Dr.oteker Restorante spinach pizza is our weekend brunch. We have it all the time. Love the taste. Although the new packaging is good but the size of pizza is smaller now and the crust is super thin otherwise it tastes great

August 15, 2017

Has spinach so it has to be healthy

This is by far my favourite pizza. I love that it has spinach on it so if feels like I'm eating something healthy. It tastes so good and I eat the whole thing myself no problem. Not sharing this!

June 30, 2017

Really good pizza

I was very interested in buying and trying this pizza because I hadn't had a spinach pizza before and I love pizza and I love spinach both on their own. They go really well together! The spinach added a nice creaminess to the crispy thin crust pizza. It has a nice deep yet light taste that doesn't feel heavy or greasy like other pizzas. It's a nice healthier alternative for pizza night!

January 04, 2017

This is our family's go-to frozen pizza when we are in need of a quick fix for dinner! Dr. Oetker's quality is consistent and their Spinaci pizza is by far the best! The garlic flavoured sauce is perfect on the thin crust. The main issue is not wanting to share :)

November 18, 2016

For a frozen pizza the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Spinaci is pretty good. When in a rush it's an easy option. It heats up pretty fast, the crust is thin and nice and crispy. There's a good amount of spinach (I love spinach!). It's an easy, tasty meal. They often come up on special which is the time to stock up.

January 14, 2016

If you like vegetarian pizza this is a must try. Low in sodium but full of flavor and a thin crust which I love.

January 06, 2016

I love the flavor of this pizza,the spinach, the cheese, so yummy and a nice thin crust