Dr Teal's Foaming Bath Eucalyptus Spearmint Reviews
#967 in Bath & Body

January 05, 2020

So relaxing

Amazing scent! So relaxing, not over powering, leaves your skin so soft and smelling nice, not as bubbly as some may like but prefect amount for me, if you don't want to buy a big bottle they do set gift sets you can try for a little cheaper

March 19, 2019

Even your husband will love it

Wow!
    This is definitely our go to bubble bath. I first tried it because we used the eucalyptus & spearmint bath salts (absolute fave) and it didn’t disappoint! My hubby and I both have physical jobs and it really helps when we feel sore or had rough days. The smell is really great. My husband really likes that it does not smell too strong

February 06, 2019
    Kansas, United States

So relaxing

This is my go to foaming bath bubbles. My whole family has been obsessed with this product for months. I add a couple capfuls to my mouth a couple times a week and it’s so relaxing after a really long day. It’s great if you’ve been sick or if you’ve been working out it really relaxes your muscles and just gives you great comfort. It smells so amazing and the scent lasts on your skin even when you’re out of the bath.If you’re looking for a bath soak that’s amazing I highly recommend this one.

December 20, 2018

Feel better fast

Go to bath product when I’m feeling sick. The eucalyptus and mint are very soothing. Leaves my skin feeling soft, no annoying residue. The scents are nice and natural.

October 07, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Dr teals eucalyptus spearmint

I absolutely love the scent of this product. It is so enveloping and relaxing after. A stressful day and also when my pain is out of control. It helps to relax my body and help me to feel more restful and it smells wonderful. This is a must have in my bath time ritual and I highly recommend this product to those like me who suffer from MCTD or arthritis or lupus. Which I have. It is very helpful for pain.

July 01, 2018

One of my favorite bubble baths!

The Dr Teals bubble baths have become my favorite go-to drug store bubble baths. I'm mostly a cold weather bubble bath kinda person; but the Dr Teals Eucalyptus & Spearmint is my absolute fave everyday go-to bubble bath during the winter months. To me it's a clean, fresh, relaxing scent and it certainly makes a sufficient amount of bubbles.

January 19, 2018

Finally I found something

I love taking a nice hot bath when I’m feeling under the weather.
    I love that this doubles as a bubble bath and has the epsom in it so I don’t have dilute my eucalyptus smell that I love so much. The price is on point for the amount of product you get too!

January 12, 2018

Snus infection must have

I always keep this on hand it is a life saver for my snus infections. It is very relaxing and helps open up my snus. It is also very gentle which is great since I have sensitive skin.

July 16, 2017

AMAZING

Oh man I can't express the words of how I feel about this foam bath. It's been my go for 2 years now and I absolutely love it. The smell, it helps my back pain, it relaxes me, it's cheap... all wonderful factors. I couldn't live without it.

April 26, 2016

I got this to have bubble baths with when I'm not feeling that great. I love having bubble baths to help soothe cramps, or if I have a cold or flu, and figured anything with eucalyptus and spearmint ought to be soothing and relaxing!
    I like the scent of this, but I wish it was more herbal and minty. It does remind me a bit of eucalyptus and spearmint, but it seems more like a cologne type of scent. It is very relaxing and a few members of my family have enjoyed using it too, I just wish the scent was more natural.
    This does work really well for bubble baths - it creates lots of soft bubbles, and my skin feels soft afterwards.
    For the price you get a big sized bottle, so I think it's a good deal.