Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel Reviews

June 17, 2020

Love this stuff

This replaced all my other moisturizers. I have never noticed a difference in the quality of my skin before trying the drunk elephant brand. It’s pricey but I’ve gotten good at using only a small amount and making it last a reasonable time

2.2/5

June 03, 2020

I was expecting more!

I got it a few months ago and have been using it every night. It is a gentle, easy to absorb gel.

I didn’t see any big improvements to be honest. Yes, it does help to keep my face hydrated but nothing better that any other moisturizer can do.

Expensive. I am not buying it again just because it didn’t help to improve my face hydration.

May 26, 2020

Light Hydration

This is great, light hydration for anyone with acne prone, oily skin. It hydrates very lightly and doesn't make your face feel clogged or weighed down.I use it in the evening and morning.

May 16, 2020

Super hydrating!

I've received a few trial sizes of these through Sephora and once I finish them, I'll be purchasing the full size. If you use any of Drunk Elephant's serums, you need to purchase try this! I love using it with the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum and it makes application so much easier and the serum feels less tacky on my skin. My skin feels extra moisturized now that I've added this into my routine and it's eliminated the need to use an extra moisturizer after the serum. This product is definitely designed to work in conjunction with other products, instead of on its own, but I'm sure if you wanted to use it individually, it would work well as a normal moisturizer!

February 29, 2020

Best for hydrating

One of the best clean hydrating products I've used. At a great price compared to other clean beauty products. You can mix it with any other serum or moisturizer for an extra boost
    And I love the twist to open one piece cap. No lost tops anymore

December 05, 2019

I think I like this

I purchased this when I bought DE’s C Firma serum. They recommend combing the 2 and I did notice a difference in how the vitamin c serum felt when applying it. It feels like the hydro boost helped to absorb the product into my skin. On its own I don’t know how effective it would be but in combination with other products I think it’s great. Pricey but...

September 29, 2019

A skin saver

I love how light and absorbent this serum is, it seriously saves my skin especially during the winter. I've never had a go to moisturizer or serum until this. I love how little product goes a long way and how it makes my skin feel so plump and glowing after each use.

September 18, 2019

I love this product!!!!

I loved the smell of this product. It felt smooth going on my skin and hydrated it so much. It helped with my acne issues and decreased some of the redness in my face. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some extra moisturizing.

September 16, 2019

a nice serum

my derm has gave me a cream that really dries out my skin and i have found this has really helped to not make it get overly dry from it, it is a little pricey but totally worth it, i would recommend to anyone with dry skin

June 20, 2019

Holy grail

This is my absolute favourite Drunk Elephant product. I mix this beauty with everything. It’s a fresh drink of water for my skin. I can never be without this product and I will forever have a backup.