4.1/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

With a unique blend of mild surfactants and makeup-dissolving emollients, this gentle formula rinses away without an ounce of residue, leaving skin clean and soft.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 28, 2021

Most comfortable cleanser

Great texture, feels very comfortable on the skin! A little pricey but works well in removing blackheads and skin feels soft and smooth after use. Great smell, super mild and not overly perfumed.

May 23, 2021

Expensive but worth it!

This is a great cleanser for super sensitive and combination skin. It also does a great job of removing light makeup which simplifies my routine! I love how the smell isn't terrible and a little will also go a long way!

March 29, 2021

Amazing texture!

I love this cleanser, it feels like jelly and has no smell at all. My skin used to get irritated with scented cleansers but with this one, my skin feels so refreshed after using it!!

March 26, 2021

Love it!

This product is really good for not overdosing the skin. I use it every night after removing makeup and it does a really good job. I have dry skin so it's nice to know it's getting what it needs.

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great clenser

I was a bit put off by the price before buying but I'm glad I did end up purchasing it. This cleanser is lovely, it makes washing my face feel like a spa experience.

February 03, 2021

Will repurchase!

So smooth, love how it emulsifies and turns creamy! Also great for cleaning makeup brushes and other makeup tools! I love the light fresh scent as well!

August 31, 2020

LOVE THIS!!

I got this cleanser as a sample & it was decent sized so I actually got to see a change in my skin before it was gone! My skin was so soft everyday while I used this! This cleanser has no issues taking off all kinds of make up but is still not harsh on the skin :)

August 04, 2020

SO good!!

This product is fantastic I recommend it 100%!! It is a great cleanser for any skin type and is great for sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and have bought this product countless times and still have never had any reaction. Does not dry out your face.

July 25, 2020

A sophera bday surprise

I received this for my bday from sophera in 2019 it has a easy twist top to dispense the product , it has no scent i dont care for scents with my face wash products , i did not notice any thing great about this wash it washed off my makeup and it did not irritate my sensitive skin i followed up with a moisturizer i have used drunk elephant in the past and was never really excited about the product i get the same effects from a drug store brand face wash

June 30, 2020

Adore this as a basic cleanser

This cleanser is so simple and effective. I wish it had a bit more of a scent, but that won’t stop me from repurchasing.

It’s a basic cleanser that does the job. If you’re looking for one that helps remove makeup I would probably go with the melt cleanser in the same line. But, if you’re just washing away the day or night’s grime this is the perfect cleanser.