4.1/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

June 30, 2020

Adore this as a basic cleanser

This cleanser is so simple and effective. I wish it had a bit more of a scent, but that won’t stop me from repurchasing.

It’s a basic cleanser that does the job. If you’re looking for one that helps remove makeup I would probably go with the melt cleanser in the same line. But, if you’re just washing away the day or night’s grime this is the perfect cleanser.

June 03, 2020

A Great Cleanser!

I actually really liked this cleanser. I found that Beste No.9 did not strip the oil from my skin, but did allow it to feel clean afterwards. BUT I wear very little makeup, only concealer and blush occasionally, so I cannot speak for how well it removes makeup. For me it worked. I have sensitive skin so I only use cleanser in the evenings as I find that it can be too drying. I received the sample of 30 ml/1 oz for my birthday and that alone lasted me 2 months! I would definitely buy the large size. I also love how it does not have added fragrances or SLS.

2.0/5

May 21, 2020

I did't like this cleanser at all

I received a sample of this from an online order. I have very oily 40's skin. I didn't like the feel of this cleanser at all. I found the texture odd and I didn't like how it made my face feel. I wouldn't buy it.

May 15, 2020

Love it!

Would not hesitate to buy it again, no matter the price. Couldn't find an amazing cleanser that has no smell, but that still feels like I'm completely clean afterwards. And compared to other products, this one will last me for months and months.

April 30, 2020

Great cleanser!

I first came about this cleanser from the Sephora birthday gift that I picked out. Loved how well it cleans and removed all the dirt and oils from my face.

April 23, 2020

Worth every bucm

This was received as a sample from sephora. If you have dry skin then this is your go to cleanser. It is expensive so i do recommend you buy the trial size before going for big tube.

April 11, 2020

incredible Cleanser! My favourite product to use.

I've used this cleanser for a little over a month and I've seen fantastic results, my skin has been the clearest it has ever been, it feels so soft and tighter, and my skin is always glowing. I would recommend this product for anyone who has trouble with acne, oily skin, even dry skin! this product can be used for all skin types, don't worry if you have sensitive skin because this product is unscented and overall leaves your skin looking fresh and healthy.

March 30, 2020

Average cleanser

This is a gel cleanser that is scent free (or at least I can’t smell anything). It foamed up well and did not leave my face feeling tight, so I think it is a nice comfortable mild cleanser good for dry skin. I also found the tube interesting as the cap on the tube doesn’t fully come off (there’s a hole on the cap where the gel comes out). However, it was a sample size so the full size version might work differently. I don’t know if I actually like that design since it means I need to keep the outside of the cap clean. Overall, the cleanser worked for me but there are other cheaper alternatives (scent free and mild).

3.2/5

February 18, 2020

Average Cleanser

This is a nice basic cleanser, not stripping, and removes most of my makeup. Not a complete face washing routine for me, since I needed something else to finish the job. I could see this being too drying in the winter for some people, but I found it very mild.

February 13, 2020

Simply clean

Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser just gives a simple clean. Sometimes that’s all our face need, simple and just do it’s purpose to wash away dirt and clean our face. My skin is soft to touch. I remember a different product when I used this.