Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

July 18, 2019

great cleanser

This cleanser is non irritating and removes all makeup. It only takes a little dab. It produces a nice little foam that's not drying. Has no scent. The tube though has a big problem. It leaks out of the nozzle so you cannot store it on its head. I ended up transferring to another bottle after losing a couple of tablespoons.

July 06, 2019

It works

Got this for free from Sephora and I can say it's alright. Now, I don't wear makeup but it cleans off impurities well. If I didn't get this for free I wouldn't buy it. The proton cream is good though.

July 05, 2019

This Jelly is THE JAM!

Love love love. DE is my all time fav. With other cleansers I often get white heads or break outs, since starting my new skin care routine with DE.. I rarely get breakouts now. This cleanser is so gentle, you only need to use a small drop. The full size bottle lasts SOO long. I will be repurchasing this product til the end of time.

June 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

great evening cleanser

this is one of my all time favorite jelly cleansers, it lathers to a beautiful foam but not too much. the scent is beautiful and not over-powering and most importantly it does not strip your skin. this cleanser paired with a sonic facial brush is the best combination EVER.

June 15, 2019

Removes All Makeup

The Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly cleanser removes all makeup when I apply it on my face with water. The product leaves my skin feeling smooth and free of acne

2.3/5

June 05, 2019

I love DE but...

This cleanser is very drying for me for some reason. And it burns my eyes like crazy. I even have oily skin and find this too harsh. But I know a lot of people love this one. I actually prefer the pekee bar- It's amazing on my skin. Beste is a pass for me, sadly.

June 04, 2019

Loved this product

I feel that this product is amazing. It leaves my face so soft and hydrated unlike most products that strip the natural oils from the face. The company is amazing and super kind so I recommend this product.

April 27, 2019

Nice cleanser

This is a nice cleanser, it works well, leaves no residue behind. I wish it had a mild scent, I’m not usually a big fan of unscented items. However it’s quality makes up for its lack of scent in my opinion.

April 16, 2019

Good

Nice little cleanser! Works well takes off all makeup with no left over residue, I like that it’s in the sephora clean collection, only thing is it doesn’t have any scent

April 16, 2019
    New York, United States

Gentle Cleanser

This is a good daily cleanser that is gentle on the face. It doesn't get rid of my waterproof mascara though, so I usually use an eye-makeup remover first and then the jelly cleanser all over my face. The product doesn't dry out the skin and is unscented. I really like it!