Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser Reviews

April 16, 2019

Good

Nice little cleanser! Works well takes off all makeup with no left over residue, I like that it’s in the sephora clean collection, only thing is it doesn’t have any scent

New York, United States

Gentle Cleanser

This is a good daily cleanser that is gentle on the face. It doesn't get rid of my waterproof mascara though, so I usually use an eye-makeup remover first and then the jelly cleanser all over my face. The product doesn't dry out the skin and is unscented. I really like it!

0.5/5

April 16, 2019

Disliked

Very expensive to clean your face, didn't smell like cantaloupe. .smelt like soap..ugh yucky scent. Didn't feel or look like jelly ..pretty much glycerin texture in which most cleaners use or companies..high end or drug store products. Lathered okay, skin didn't feel clean a bit dry after. Not worth the hype at all

April 14, 2019

Received free tester and bought full size product

I received this as a tester size from Sephora for my birthday. I really like it!! It foams really well and you have to use very little. I cant detect any scent with it and it is colorless. I love the list of clean ingredients in this cleanser.
    Leaves my face feeling soft, clean, and not tight at all which is unheard of for me yet it still manages to remove all my makeup. The only critique I have of this product is the packaging, I don't like the twist lid as it leaves rings on my counter and wastes product.
    I used up the trial size and bought a full size bottle. Definitely recommend for dry, sensitive skin like mine.

Updated On: April 14, 2019

Update: I have a Clinique ultrasonic brush and this cleanser pairs SO well with it!

March 24, 2019

Great for removing makeup

This cleaner works amazing to remove makeup. It removes my mascara and eye makeup without leaving any makeup residue around my eyes. It's super gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your face feeling dry or stripped after you've cleansed. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover or a gentle cleaner. While the price point is a bit higher, I find the bottle lasts a long time as long as you're not overusing the product.

March 14, 2019

Good product

I won a sample of Sephora on my birthday and I really liked that product. It cleans the skin but it won't make the skin dry. It's good for greasy skin.

March 12, 2019

Worth a try

I got this as a birthday gift from Seohora. I always wanted to try this brand and it did not disappoint!!! I had a terrible reaction to pool water on my face and this wash was so calming! I really didnt have a scent and was not drying on my skin.

February 24, 2019

Great night time cleanser

A little bit expensive, for $40, but it lasts for a long time while only using it at night as a makeup remover, toner and face wash. It is clear and it is a gel and the smell is natural. It leaves your skin PH balanced and ready for serums and night creams. Wake up in the morning looking great.

February 22, 2019

a nice jelly cleanser

this cleanser is super nice and gentle to use and you do not need much of it, i found it did a very good job at getting rid of oil on my face, it smelt super nice as well, it leaves your skin feeling soft and not dried out

February 18, 2019

LOVE IT

This cleanser is very gentle and it leaves the skin feeling clean without drying it out. I would recommend. the only downside is its price. It is too expensive for a cleanser.