Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Reviews

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

An amazing brightening serum

This serum is really nice at brightening and hydrating your skin. The consistency is nice and light so it absorbs into the skin really well however I absolutely hate the smell. It smells of something burning or burnt. Apart from this the serum says what it does and really brightens my complexion.

July 14, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Best c serum!

I love this serum! I’ve tried many serums and this one by far actually gives the best results. I don’t necessarily love the after feel of it and feels a little heavy at times but will totally take that for how it makes my skin look though! I pick a few items per year to splurge on and would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy looking glow!

June 20, 2019

Best vitamin C I’ve use

Drunk Elephant vitamin C has set the bar high! I won’t be without it.
    My skin has never looked better...virtually all sunspots are GONE.
    Skin is firm and soft.

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice C Serum

Love this! My skin looks bright and glowing when I use it, the smell is nice and fresh & it absorbs nicely into my skin. My sensitive skin had to kind of build up a tolerance to this and I can’t use it daily, but I do enjoy it!

June 04, 2019

Amazing, brightening and hydrating serum

I've been looking for the perfect serum for my skin and this is a contender! While a little bit expensive, this is a very high quality serum with excellent ingredients and it delivers on performance! This is the perfect base for my moisturizer and it makes my skin glow. My sister notices a difference in my skin when I use this serum - it's high praise!

May 21, 2019

I loved it!!

I actually finished my entire bottle!! I loved that it was not sticky! I am not sure why but any other one I’ve used, I found sticky but not this! Packaging is so cute and also opaque, exactly how vitamin c should be stored. Worked perfectly in my routine and I notice my skin brighten up after a few weeks! I did repurchase during the recent Sephora event with the discount!

April 19, 2019

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

this was my first every drunk elephant product and so far I'm blown away by the results. This was given as a present to me so at first, I was a bit hesitant to use it. Now I use it every single morning it moisturizes and gives my fave this amazing glow. The only downside is it smells a little odd but I don't even care because the results are so amazing. 10/10 would recommend. especially if you want to look awake in the mornings.

April 04, 2019

Fresh faced and ready to rock

I love drunk elephant products. This serum brightens your skin and adds a luster to a dull face! I use this product daily in the morning and I love the results I've seen. Other than the fact that they tell you to store it in the fridge... 10/10 LOVE!

March 19, 2019

Holy Grail Skincare Brightening Serum

This is one of my holy grail skincare products! I use it religiously every morning as part of my skincare routine! It brightens the face and has a firming effect without feeling too tight! It is one of my favourite vitamin C products!

January 24, 2019

Love It !

I love Drunk Elephant products but i do not love the price. This is very expensive but this Serum is very effective and a little goes a very long way. My acne/oily/dry combination skin is tricky but this serum helps with All aspects. It leaves my skin so smooth and appearing healthy & moisturized! It evens out my complexion and keeps my skin from drying out. I mix a small amount with my moisturizer first thing in the morning when my skin is very dry.