4.1/5
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Reviews

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice C Serum

Love this! My skin looks bright and glowing when I use it, the smell is nice and fresh & it absorbs nicely into my skin. My sensitive skin had to kind of build up a tolerance to this and I can’t use it daily, but I do enjoy it!

June 04, 2019

Amazing, brightening and hydrating serum

I've been looking for the perfect serum for my skin and this is a contender! While a little bit expensive, this is a very high quality serum with excellent ingredients and it delivers on performance! This is the perfect base for my moisturizer and it makes my skin glow. My sister notices a difference in my skin when I use this serum - it's high praise!

May 21, 2019

I loved it!!

I actually finished my entire bottle!! I loved that it was not sticky! I am not sure why but any other one I’ve used, I found sticky but not this! Packaging is so cute and also opaque, exactly how vitamin c should be stored. Worked perfectly in my routine and I notice my skin brighten up after a few weeks! I did repurchase during the recent Sephora event with the discount!

April 19, 2019

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

this was my first every drunk elephant product and so far I'm blown away by the results. This was given as a present to me so at first, I was a bit hesitant to use it. Now I use it every single morning it moisturizes and gives my fave this amazing glow. The only downside is it smells a little odd but I don't even care because the results are so amazing. 10/10 would recommend. especially if you want to look awake in the mornings.

April 04, 2019

Fresh faced and ready to rock

I love drunk elephant products. This serum brightens your skin and adds a luster to a dull face! I use this product daily in the morning and I love the results I've seen. Other than the fact that they tell you to store it in the fridge... 10/10 LOVE!

March 19, 2019

Holy Grail Skincare Brightening Serum

This is one of my holy grail skincare products! I use it religiously every morning as part of my skincare routine! It brightens the face and has a firming effect without feeling too tight! It is one of my favourite vitamin C products!

January 24, 2019

Love It !

I love Drunk Elephant products but i do not love the price. This is very expensive but this Serum is very effective and a little goes a very long way. My acne/oily/dry combination skin is tricky but this serum helps with All aspects. It leaves my skin so smooth and appearing healthy & moisturized! It evens out my complexion and keeps my skin from drying out. I mix a small amount with my moisturizer first thing in the morning when my skin is very dry.

January 22, 2019

Great Vitamin C Serum

I started getting compliments on my skin a few weeks after using this product. I’m on my third bottle now- I’m always asked how old I am and people almost always think I’m ten years younger due to my lack of wrinkles and bright skin!

1.5/5

January 03, 2019

It stinks!

This may be a great serum, but I cannot stand the smell of it. I have to put something on over it immediately or it makes me sick. It smells like meat. It may be the pumpkin ferment. I will not sure purchase this item.

October 16, 2018

Brightens skin

This product makes my skin look radiant and dewy without makeup. It brightens my face with just one drop. I only apply in mornings . Leaves me feeling confident and beautiful.