Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 324 in Serums

April 30, 2017

I have been using it for years during the day. I wasn't ever really sure I this serum ever did anything for my skin. But since I didn't have other serums to use, I just kept using it. Well I did not not like the product, it sink in pretty fast, doesn't leave my skin sticky feeling, unless I used to much. I like the idea of what vitamin C does for your skin, as those are some of my concerns, hyper pigmentations, acne... But I haven't been using it now for at least 2 months and I haven't noticed a change in my skin. So again not sure if it really did much, as it's also in a clear jar, which I'm pretty sure vitamin C is light sensitive.

April 16, 2017

I baught this in the 3 lil wonders set for my birthday as ive been starting to get more into skin care. This product is beautiful i use this in my every day routine in the morning its speads very well and alittle goes a long way i find the citrus scent to be very awakening and enjoyable to start your day i also find it minimizes the look of my pores and has lightened my many freckles

April 04, 2017

I purchased the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum as part of a skin care set sold at an upscale cosmetics store. I have used it a approximately three times a week for about three months now.
    I like to apply it in the mornings after cleansing and before moisturizing. This serum is very smooth and silky and the citrus smell is lovely. A little goes a long way, I use two pumps for my entire face and neck. The packaging has recently changed so more may be needed with the new bottle design.
    I have normal to dry skin depending on the season and I find this serum works well for me, this serum claims to be suitable for all skin types including normal, dry, oily and sensitive. I believe it would be a good fit for all skin types. It is fast absorbing and leaves a smooth dry finish on the skin. This serum claims to be a solution for dryness, dullness and uneven texture as well as loss of firmness and elasticity. I have found it to be effective in combatting dryness and smoothing out my skin texture. The claim of helping aid in loss of firmness is still to be determined.
    The cost of this product in on the high side, close to $50 for one ounce. I would recommend trying a sample size before committing to purchasing.
    I have been very happy with the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum and plan on purchasing it again.

March 23, 2017

I recommend this to anyone that has dark spots. It absorbs into the skin so fast and amazing! It's not sticky or oily it hydrates the skin too and the smell is awesome! I use it at night under my night cream and will forever use this product I love it so much!

January 14, 2017

Use this every morning after cleansing and toner followed by a moisturizer. Leaves skin evenly toned and smooth. Also helped with the eczema on my face. A little goes a long way as well. I also use the invigorating night serum at night using the same routine but switching out the truth serum

December 19, 2016

I loveeee this serum! I use it every morning after cleaning my face and using a toner. It is moisturizing and brightens my skin. It adds a plumpness to my face that has been lost over the years. The smell is great and you only need a tiny bit of product to use on your face and neck. It dries down quickly and leaves my skin nicely prepped for makeup.

November 17, 2016

This is the TRUTH! This works rapidly (within 2 weeks to fade some serious hyperpigmentation). I have brown skin, and easily get a scar after my acne has faded away. This has worked to fade away old scars, and prevent new scars from forming.

September 22, 2016

I love the way my skin glows after using this serum. It smells fresh and invigorating and absorbs well into the skin. No greasy look or shine. I noticed a difference in the appearance of my pores, they began to look smaller and my skin began to look smoother.

August 12, 2016

I bought the "3 Little Wonders" kit with the Sheer Transformation and the Invigorating Night Treatment.
    The serum smells really good! I use it in the mornings after washing my face. It absorbs quickly and you don't need a lot of product (I use half a pump each time). I've had friends tell me that my skin looks clearer!

August 12, 2016

- Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster smells like a field of clementine trees and I often refer to it as liquid gold.
    - The serum’s orange extract, green tea extract, and vitamin C complex brighten, smooth, and help the appearance of aging.
    - I first heard of the Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster from a Lauren Elizabeth YouTube video where she revealed what products she uses to help her reduce the look of acne scarring.
    - I, like many people suffer from acne scarring aka hyperpigmentation and are constantly looking for solutions to clear our skin.
    - Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster helps with hyperpigmentation because the vitamin C complex brightens the skin and helps fade the acne scars in a safe manner. This product is a lot less harsh than drugstore products or applying lemon juice on the scars.
    - This serum is for all skin types and to achieve the best results apply a dime size amount in the morning on your face and neck.
    - I recommend Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Collagen Booster to anyone who is willing to invest in a serum that will dramatically help your hyperpigmentation and will make your skin feel super refreshed in the morning.