Prestige Item
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster Reviews

April 19, 2019

Great serum

This is one amazing serum! The anti aging benefits are incredible. I noticed a big difference with using this, in just a couple weeks time. Fine lines have improved, my skin tone is even, looks healthy, vibrant and so glowing! Highly recommended for anyone seeking out a good anti aging serum. One that really does work. Delivers noticeable results. Very happy with this skincare product!

March 19, 2019

I will continue to purchase

Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. After about 1 week of use, my skin is brighter and healthier in appearance....................................

December 10, 2018

Great Serum!

I received a sample size of this product from a recent Ole Henriksen order.

I find that it’s a really great concentrated Vitamin C Serum and I have noticed some difference/improvement in my skin’s texture. I have a few scars from old acne hormonal breakouts, which are less noticeable now.

I only use this around once to twice a week, when I do a deep facial clean and also since I’m trying to preserve the sample that I do have. A little definitely goes along way.

Once I finish the sample size, I do plan to purchase a regular sized product if I find it on sale somewhere.

I would definitely recommend this product.

June 27, 2018

Daily staple for me!

I initally reviewed this product years ago when I first discovered chickadvisor and my review still stands true. Years later, this is still part of my daily morning routine.
    Original review: I bought this product initially as part of a trial/sample sized kit as it is a pretty costly item and I didn't want to waste my money on something that may not work with my skin or may just not be worth it. I honestly am not super moved by the lotion but I am loving the Vitamin c truth serum and have since purchased the full size bottle. My skin just feels so smooth and renewed after using this for a few months now. It smells divine as well, citrusy but not overwhelming. This product absorbs into the skin rather quickly as well. Two thumbs up for this skin line in general because I also use the night concentrate rather regularly and am loving it too.

January 13, 2018

Smells amazing!

Started using this in the fall and love it! My skin has been quite clear and I think it’s been giving me a nice glow. I still have the areas of hyperpigmentation that haven’t faded, but overall my skin texture is smoother. Scent is amazing.

December 05, 2017

Brown spots fading

I just turned 40, am very pale and susceptible to sun spots. After 3 weeks of using this product under my regular moisturizer I am noticing visible fading of the dark spots!

1.3/5

October 12, 2017

Did not work for me

I was iffy about buying this product, but the girl at Sephora sucked me into buying it. I did not find that this product worked for me even after using it daily and using the whole bottle, hoping to spot a difference. Dries very quickly. It smells lovely though.

August 05, 2017

Get a boost!

I've been using Ole Henriksen's products for a few years now. I love this collagen booster because I see how it brightens and evens my skin tone. As a woman with dull skin, this is definitely a plus. All you need is two small pumps and you're good to go.

August 05, 2017

Glow from within naturally

I absolutely love this vitamin c serum and just restocked on it finally after going many months without it. I love the smell, the texture and how concentrated it is. I apply it every morning after washing my face and before moisturizer. Any chance I get to redeem 100 points for this at Sephora I grab one before they're gone!

July 24, 2017

Deeply nourishing without feeling sticky!

I've tried other vitamin C serums, and I find that they do tend to be a little on the sticky side, but I do enjoy their effectiveness. I received a sample of this from Sephora, and used it when I went traveling so that I didn't have to lug around my bit Drunk Elephant vitamin C serum. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly and easily the truth serum absorbed into my skin when I used it in the morning. It wasn't as sticky as the Drunk Elephant, and moisturizer layered very well over it. I find I have to dilute my Drunk Elephant serum with a hydrator, but since this wasn't all that sticky, I could put it right on. Definitely worth the try if you live vitamin C but hate the sticky aftermath!