Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil Reviews

June 27, 2019

Super fast absorbing

I love Drunk Elephant and use them every day and my skin glows! Since I started using Drunk Elephant products and my complexion has never looked better. I am absolutely amazed with how it disappeared in my skin when I apply it after the shower.

May 15, 2019

I love it this for my nighttime routine

I use this product at night with my Framboos and babyface. I love it it hydrates isn’t greasy, does not cause breakouts and I truly believe my skin looks so much better since I’ve started using it. I may start using it on my baby who had extremely dry skin.

April 09, 2019

Highly moisturizing

I was hesitant to use this on my face at first because of the fact that it is an oil, but I decided to give it a try and I was blown away. It was very hydrating (especially in the harsh winter months) but didn't cause breakouts or clog my pores. The product is surprisingly quick-absorbing and has a very light 'tree nut' sort of scent that is not off-putting. I highly recommend using this as a night moisturizer as it is of the heavier variety and you do end up with a bit of a sheen before the product fully absorbs. Overall great and effective product.

I received this for free from Drunk Elephant, but opinions are my own.

March 18, 2019

Incredible facial oil

I have combination skin and find that my foundation does not last the whole day. I received a sample of this facial oil from Sephora and could not believe the results. My face looked more radiant, I had less breakouts and my make up looked perfect throughout a 10+ hour work day.

My only con is the price but I was advised that a bottle lasts months. This will definitely be part of my daily routine

February 15, 2019

Love this oil!

I love this product! I don’t use it everyday but I do use it more often in the winter. I find it soothing and very hydrating. Sometimes after being outside in really cold weather my skin feels almost irritated. I’ve applied the oil and it has really helped. If I apply it at night I wake up with baby soft skin.

February 13, 2019

Best facial oil I have tried

A little goes a long way for this product. and it is the lightest facial oil I have tried, it feels amazing. It last a long time so I think it is worth the money. I have the small size and will probably just repurchase that size again.

February 06, 2019

Amazing!!

I am a faithful user of DE. These products are so clean and potent! This oil works wonders one its own but paired with a moisturizer or foundation can work wonders for thirsty skin.

January 22, 2019

Great Oil!

I typically add a few drops to my nighttime moisturizer and wake up with very hydrated skin. A few times a week I add it in with my glycolic acid and I wake up with non- irritated skin. My favourite face oil!

January 22, 2019

amazing!!!

I bought the small size of this product just to give it a try first and absolutely fell in love with it. It leave your skin looking so glowy and healthy and it helps if you have dry texture on ur skin.

December 20, 2018

I only have the small version that I received as a gift and I use it sparingly on my skin because I do have oily skin in some areas (I have combination). But especially now during the winter and the air is so dry I use it around my eyes and between my eyebrows where it seems to get flaky. It seems to do pretty well but I haven't noticed it doing anything more than other oils I've used, considering its price.