Prestige Item
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Reviews

November 15, 2019

Good for skin and hair

This oil works wonders on my skin and keeps it moisturized. I also use a little bit of it on my hair as well as on my hands and have been very satisfied with the results.

October 22, 2019

An oil that doesn’t break you out!

The best moisturizer ever! It makes your skin so smooth and nice. The best thing about this moisturizer is that it doesn’t break you out. I was so skeptical because my skin is sensitive and I have a hard time finding good moisturizers that sit well with my skin. Makes my face look flawless with make up on. I definitely recommend! You won’t regret your purchase. I honestly got samples from Sephora and tried it out a few times before actually purchasing!

September 16, 2019

a nice oil

i used this on my hair and i found it made it super smooth and really helped with split ends but i also found it made it super greasy if i used it more than one day in a row without washing it, i would recommend verb Ghost Oil Argan Plus Moringa, 2 oz. for hair instead

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Lightweight

This argan oil is the perfect choice for dry skin especially in the winter time. I bought my first bottle in a kit at Sephora and love the easy to use packaging that has a dropper to get the oil. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and love that it is buidable to work with my skins different hydrating needs. It can work on any skin type and be sure not to over apply. I love how fast it absorbs into my skin and quench's my skin beautifully. I highly recommend this and recommend trying to find the value sets that come with various Josie Maran products

April 21, 2019

Love Love Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil

I originally received the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil as a sample and when I finished it I purchased a full size bottle right away.

The oil is smooth and lightweight and did not clog my pores and left my skin moisturized and soft.

April 02, 2019

Wonderful oil you can use for so much

After cleansing my face I use this straight on my face. I have quite dry skin and my skin drinks this right up! It absorbs quickly leaving my facing feeling moisturized and soft. I also use this o hair ends right out of the shower (I have fine hair) and it leaves my hair shiny and brushing out the knots are easy.

March 20, 2019

Love at first use

Honestly, this oil is bomb!!! I love using this on my face and hair. It gives my face the moisture and dewyness I need and don't get from some of the foundations. It's helped my dry and brittle hair too. It's obviously not magic but I have noticed a tremendous change in the texture of my hair since I started using this

March 04, 2019

Can’t live without this!

Ever since I bought this, I drastically reduced the amount of times I apply heat to my hair. I used to flat iron frequently to de frizz my hair but a few drops of this on wet hair really goes a long way (I then air dry). Love the dropper.

January 18, 2019

Bright skin

I highly recommend this. It's natural moisturiser for your face. No creams with artificial chemicals. It moisturizes all day with just two drops. Skin also looks more radiant.

December 10, 2018

My go to oil

I love this oil - it does not make my face feeling greasy and it is very moisturizing. My skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this is 100% argan oil and no other ingredients is used. Works great!!