Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #44 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 26, 2017

Argan Oil works wonders for Combo Skin!

I've always struggled to find the perfect product for my combination skin. One day its oily, the next it's dry and flaking off. I honestly had little hope in Argan oil after unsuccessfully trying other oils such as Olive, Coconut, Shea & Jojoba. After literally one nights use of this stuff my skin was visibly smoother and more even, but the best part was that unlike all the other oils I have tried, Josie Maran's Argan oil didn't leave an oily sheen on my skin or left my pores feeling clogged, it absorbed within 15 mins. Its been A year now and I swear by this oil, 10/10 would recommend, although it is on the pricey side its well worth every penny! One of the smallest sized bottles lasts me on average 6 months.

June 10, 2017

I apply this with my foundation if I feel my skin is being to dry . I apply this on hands for instance hydration. I apply it in my hair to the tip of my hair for spilt ends .

June 10, 2017

This is my go to oil! I use it on everything: face, hair, lips and now on my pregnant belly! It's great to add into foundation during the winter months if you suffer from dry skin! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

May 21, 2017

Great product. First received a sample of this and instantly feel in love with it. It's not oily on my skin, even though I have combination skin. It mosturizes my skin so well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

April 11, 2017

I love this stuff. I thought it was going to be oily and greasy. This product totally just sinks into your skin and makes it hydrated. It gives your face a nice glow without any uncomfortable feeling. The only thing is the price tag is a little hefty. I realized not all facial oils are made of this standard. It never broke me out.

1.7/5

February 20, 2017

This product is ridiculously expensive for such a small amount. I've used this for a month now and it does nothing for my dry skin. Waste off money as the physician's formula one which is one third the price is way better. With Josie Maran you pay for the name.

February 15, 2017

I have been using this Josie maran argan oil for a year and a half now and I love it. It can be used from head to toe. I use it mainly on my face and hair. It has balanced my skin, given me smooth, radiant, clear complexion. It balance out my oily skin too. It gives me soft, silky, frizz free hair when I apply to my dry hair. It's great for those dry ends. I recommend it to all my friends.

February 12, 2017

I love applying this Josie Maran Argan oil to my face at night, it really helps keep my dry skin at bay. However I do prefer the light version if I'm going to be using it under makeup. This can be a little pricey but it does come in a few different sizes, if you just want to try it out.

2.0/5

February 04, 2017

This oil was great for my skin for a couple months. I put it all over my face and around my eyes only at night daily. Then all of a sudden, once the dry and cold winter weather started, I developed grey, dry eczema patches around my eyes. The corner of my eyes would feel rough, rash, itchy and red.

I don't know if it was a reaction to this oil or my annual dry winter skin. I do have eczema but never on my face and around my eyes. To see if it was the product I stopped using it. My skin has cleared up a bit. I don't think this caused the dry skin but it didn't help it.

I would still recommend this product, but be careful if you have sensitive skin.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love Josie Maran products. Love anything Argan Oil. This helps soothe my dry and red irritated skin in the winter. Will be repurchasing next time I have the chance.