Prestige Item
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil Reviews

September 17, 2019
    Florida, United States

One of a kind retinol product that actually works

Ok.so I started getting some mild acne and seeing some fine lines, I tried many different retinol products, drugstore and high end. I didn't really see much of a difference till I finally tried this. First got it in a Sephora favorites kit, and I absolutely feel in love with it. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a long time. I love that it is also hydrating but not great. It absorbs really well. I started seeing results within a week. I had less acne, and it was clearing my skin up, my texture improved, fine lines were softened, and my skin was not as dry( I have very dry skin). Overall this is one of my favorite products for retinol, it's duo more effective than other retinol products I've tried(I've tried many high and low end) I live Sunday Riley products but this is the one product I always have.

September 02, 2019
    Missouri, United States

I live for this blue oil!

The first time I used this oil I was instantly part of the SR cult, I finally realized that the $80 price tag was indeed Worth every single penny and I was paying for a high end product made with high quality ingredients and when it comes to skincare you really do get what you pay for. This oil makes me wake up with healthy, clear glowing skin. I have since added 3 more SR products to my routine and none disappoint. Amazing product!

August 29, 2019

Would definitely buy this again!

This product is amazing! I love the formula. Having a retinol in oil form allows me to use it every day without it drying out my skin. Perfect if you’re just getting into retinol.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best night Oil

This is an amazing night oil that applies very evenly and comes with an easy to you dropper in its slick packaging. It's very gentle on your skin and leaves a little oily residue but it mostly is absorbed into your skin. It takes a few drops to cover your face and then I massage it in for perfect results. I wake up in the morning to find my skin soft and plump. It feels amazing and gets better with continued use.

July 26, 2019

Amazing facial oil

I bought a kit from sephora and the luna oil was included. The individual price is steep but worth it. This oil absorbs well, no greasy feeling to my skin. My skin seemed refreshed and had a nice glow. Like I had been on a nice holiday and was relaxed. I am sad to hear I have to now buy over the border. As Canada deemed its retinol content too high to sell in a store. That is why it's so good. Bad Canada. Lol

May 15, 2019

Nice but not for me

I purchased this product for my dryness and redness. I do believe it helped hydrate my face, but i don't think it helped my redness. Also this night oil is great for wrinkles. I have no signs of wrinkles as i am in my early 20s, but it doesn't hurt to start early. I love the blue dye in the bottle. It is not staining. It also smells very nice. Unfortunately, i wouldn't get this product again because of the price and it doesn't do everything it says it would do for me.

3.2/5

April 25, 2019

Wish less expensive

Gifted from a friend as it didn’t really suit her skin.
    Didn’t like the smell of it but I would mix it with my night cream to help that. Not as hydrating. Could be better if you mix with other facial oils. Overall wouldn’t mind to try again.

2.8/5

March 10, 2019

cant stand the smell

I got this as a gift and didn't pay for it, so I am glad I didn't spend any money on it! At the first glance I thought it was pretty cool that it's blue, but then I read that it was just colouring added! Then my god I can't stand the smell of this oil. It's overpowering with a "chamomile" earthy smell, and I have to hold my breath everytime I use it. The only reason I still use it because I don't want to throw it down the drain. The oil itself is not too greasy but it would be more moisturizing. I haven't really noticed that much of a difference in wrinkles and fine lines.

February 06, 2019

Holy Grail skincare!

Was sceptical due to the price...but when I tried it, my face rejoiced! Use every night (with Good Genes on top)- it has brightened my skin and reduced wrinkles. Looks blue on your face but color disappears when you rub it in. Expensive but be on the lookout for sets/kits at Sephora that soften the price blow.

December 20, 2018

AMAZING oil

💓Before I get into the ingredient list, let's talk about the star component of this magical oil.
    ✨Hydroxypinacolone retinoate, HPR for short. This member of the tretinoin/retinoid family (synthetic derivatives of vitamins A) is a "new" formulation that gives you the benefits of vitamin A while minimizing the chances of irritation.
    ✨How does it work? It basically binds itself to retinoid receptors in your cell, when activated, it results in a series of events: from cellular proliferation(cell division) to the biosynthesis of proteins relevant to cell turnover.
    ✨In simple words, it helps renew skin elasticity, hydration and plumpness by reducing the rate of collagen breakdown as well stimulating its production.
    ✨It also smoothes the texture of the skin, , improves its clarity, and reduces the appearance of dark spots and blemishes by slowing down melanin production.
    ✨All types of vitamin A derivatives bind themselves to retinoid receptors, what makes HPR less irritating is the fact that, contrary to its siblings (who require to be metabolized (broken down), through several enzymatic steps, to more active forms: ergo irritation)
    💓Because of its formulation, HPR binds directly with the receptors. So NO IRRITATION💓
    With that said, let's no forget the first two ingredients:
    ✨Avocado oil, one of the most penetrating oils known to scientists. Not only does it serve as a carrier to other ingredients, it is highly rich on OIL SOLUBLE vitamins A and D.
    ✨Grape seed oil, rich in antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, and contains malic acid for a light exfoliating action