Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil Reviews

1.0/5

November 13, 2017

No way!

After reading all of the rave reviews, I was pretty excited to try this product. A few friends even recommended this to me. All I can say is, thank goodness for Sephora's awesome return policy. What a waste of money. The oil was nice smelling but that's about it. I woke up dry and patchy rather than plump and moisturized. I don't have sensitive skin but maybe I was allergic to an ingredient that I've never tried before. Who knows. But I will say it again, thank goodness for Sephora's awesome return policy.

October 14, 2017

expensive but worth it

I love this night oil sooo much. After using it for just a few days, I already notice a difference in the appearance of my skin. It's pricy but worth it as you don't have to use a lot.

October 02, 2017

Amazing instant result in first week

I notice a huge difference in my skin after one week. This oil helped my textured skin feel smooth and firmer . I would definitely by this again even though it's very expensive .

October 02, 2017

Amazing product

I love this retinoid. It works so well and your body doesn't have to convert it like a retinol so it works faster. I saw results after 3 days Of using good genes and Luna oil. Smoother, softer skin with smaller pores and less defined wrinkles (I don't have many but I noticed my forehead wrinkles diminished)

It smells a little like essential oils/botanical. There are no added scents. It is dyed blue to remind you to use it at night. I don't care for the addition of the dye.

August 12, 2017

Only let this oil come out at night

The Luna face oil is unnecessarily blue but yet quite effective. I went through a whole bottle in a month as I was using it to treat eczema on my neck and face. While I didn't find the product particularly moisturizing, I did find that over the month I was using it, my skin improved in texture and was less irritated than it was before. I mentioned the blue colour because it is an added dye that legitimately stained my clothes. Yet despite the accidental clothing stain, my skin had noticeably improved in a very short period of time. Is it worth the price? I think it could stand to be priced at about $40 less than it retails at Sephora but it is indeed worth a sampling or two.

August 09, 2017

Awesomeness in a Bottle I will definitely buy again!!!!!

I tried in a sample form I love the texture and how my looked and felt in the morning. I was a little nervous about using this cause I have acne prone skin so I avoid oils at all cost. But I had hear so many good things about this oil and Sunday Riley products period. I decided to risk it and I am happy I did.I planned in buy a full size and trying more of her products when I get a few extra dollars to splurge since this product is quite expensive but I dont mind spending money on good products when I can.

July 17, 2017

works well

I use this oil at night and it works wonders. I just need two drops and I blend it into my skin. It has a blue tint so I always make sure that I have it completely dry before I go to bed or else my pillowcase may stain. I am not a fan of the scent but the results make it worth it. The amount of oil that comes in the jar is a lot so I know this product will last me a few months. This oil has helped my dry skin look more hydrated and even toned.

April 25, 2017

just baught this about a week ago and i alternate this with good genes this duo sure is a power house for more radiant and refined skin it true is a miracle i do prefer this one over the good genes however so if your looking to splurge or the choice between the two i would go with the luna i find you get more bang for your buck and alittle goes along way

March 17, 2017

I first tried out Sunday Riley's Luna sleeping oil in a 5 day sample pack. When I used it then, it worked WONDERS for my skin. My acne scars were lightening up by the 3rd day, and the redness on my cheeks was less noticeable. After months of contemplating whether or not I should pay the pretty penny for the full sized product, I finally did. After a few weeks of using it every night, I saw improvements in the beginning, but now I don't see as much of a difference. It claims to reduce pore size, improve the appearance of damaged skin, and help fight wrinkles. I would say that it definitely DID lighten up my acne scars, and reduce my pore size. I wouldn't know it's effect on wrinkles because I don't have any (only underneath my eyes but i use an eye cream). Don't bother paying the full amount for it. Might as well go to sephora and ask for a sample of it.

January 20, 2017

This is one of my holy grail products. It is the only Vitamin A product I can tolerate due to my sensitive skin. This really makes my face looks brighter and smoother (smaller pores). I have been using this product for more than a year now. I'm the type who likes to try a lot of new beauty products but this one will definitely keep on using.