Good

Drybar "Lemon Drop" Daily Detangling Brush Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #855 out of 2546 in Hair Care

April 26, 2017

I got this brush in a set when I bought the buttercut hairdryer. It also came with a round brush and a couple deluxe products. I found that this product broke very quickly. After having it in my gym bag, the bristles all pointed in random directions, not how it was supposed to look, and the whole rubber part with the bristles eventually popped out. I would not purchase this on its own. It did an okay job of detangling, but you can buy a goody brush from shoppers drug mart that works the same for cheaper. If you need a good detangling brush, I suggest the tangle teezer!

July 17, 2016

So I have thick, curly, frizzy medium length hair. I've tried many different detangling sprays, treatments and brushes and none have worked too well for me. I bought the tangle teezer last year and it did nothing for me. So I decided to buy this from Sephora.. but I wasn't really expecting it to work. To my surprise it works super well! I tried this on my dry hair after 2 days of not brushing it out... As you can imagine: tangles on tangles on tangles. I started at the ends and worked my way up and I was amazed how well it detangled! It still tugged and pulled but it took much less time than usual. And I didn't have to brush it as much or even as vigorously. When I was done I looked at the bristles and there was about 6 hairs in the brush. Normally I yank out 30 or more with each brushing. Very pleased with this! So happy I decided to buy it :)