Drysol Dab-On Anti-Perspirant

Drysol Dab-On Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 01, 2017

I inherited excessive underarm sweating from my mom and this is the ONLY product that helped. I would sweat with no physical exercise (which is horrible in high school!) and someone recommended this product and it is a life saver. It stopped the sweating completely and after a couple weeks of regular use I was able to use it less often. This stuff is liquid gold.

April 13, 2017

Embarrassing issue since a teen!! Wish I would have heard about this stuff sooner!!! Hypohydrosis ( spelling?)
    Is a huge thing for teens and so I bought this to help my daughter from over sweating and it's tricky to use..but most definitely works!! Make sure you have completely dry and clean armpits before applying and wash off in the morning and you will sweat significantly less after about three days!! I swear by this product for oversweating!!!!

July 14, 2016

Best option available by far.... Nothing else seems to work. Does irritate my underarms but its better than smelling bad. Very pricey also but worth it

March 21, 2016

I've been using this product for years, and swear by it. As someone who has over active sweat glands, Drysol became a godsend! I put it on once every two weeks and it'll last almost that entire time. I've learned never put it on the same day you've shaved, or if you've scratched your underarms. Also, that you need to let it air dry before putting a shirt on that covers your armpits. I know it's not a super safe product, but it's the only one that has work for me this far.

September 28, 2014

For those heat ways, I use this to compliment my regular deordorate. Works well.

August 21, 2014

Very effective at stopping perspiration. I did not have any issues with burning or any other skin reactions. My only complaint is that it is priced ridiculously high.

August 21, 2014

This product works perfectly but the side effects are horrible. Makes your underarms very itchy.

June 14, 2014

It itches a little, it burns a little, but if you are like me and looking for a miracle to get rid of your embarassing, overly sweaty underarms, then girl, (or guy!) Say your halleighlujiah's because you're dreams have come true in this tiny little anti persperant. It seems expensive for such a small amount but you honestly have the same thing for months at a time, so worth it ! Plus, you can use it for a couple days and then forget about it for a couple, that's how effective it is !

May 13, 2014

Well, I will say this. It works for sure.. On my underarms anyway. And it won't eliminate every drop of sweat that your body releases but I definitely can't go out without putting some on.
    If anyone was wondering what would happen if they used it on recently shaved skin, it causes a slight burning and very itchy sensation. You have to put this on before bed and I'm not the type to do things right before I go to sleep so I tend to forget to put some on.. But that's just me. Anyway, it definitely REDUCES the amount of sweat you produce, just don't expect to be 100% dry.
    P.S this is MY experience with it, and I my pit stains are about the size of the palm of someone's hand (when I use regular Deo/antiperspirant or nothing at all)

August 28, 2013

This is a life saver, will completely prevent sweating unless you strain it too much (i.e. doing intense exercise). It's a bit pricey but lasts a long time. Only need to use it every week for the first couple months until your body doesn't need it.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!