DUCRAY ANAPHASE SHAMPOO Reviews
#635 in Shampoo

2.2/5

January 14, 2018

smells strong

Not sure if it really works. I couldn't use it consistently because the smell was so strong and something in it would make me break out. It is hard to say how effective it would have been overall.

June 10, 2016

Past winter i had a huge novel with my dry hair, which was something new to me since i always had to battle oily scalp. Fortunately, i went to shoppers and this seller heard me complaining about my hair and handed me a sample of this shampoo... she even told me to wash with my regular shampoo first and use this as a second wash. Oh my, this shampoo really does what it promises! The price is not the most appealing but a little goes long way!

3.2/5

January 29, 2016

This is a fairly expensive of shampoo but I had to think of it as a treatment to justify the purchase.
    It wa recommended to me from a coworker so I decided to give it a shot. I used a full bottle and I'm
    not sure if I can give the shampoo full credit for the recovery of my hair. I also changed the colour of
    it (from blonde to dark) and made a point of using less heat to style my hair.
    I would try it as a treatment again if I was going through tough life obstacles and losing my hair again.

October 06, 2015

DUCRAY ANAPHASE SHAMPOO;

Got recommended this shampoo for hair loss due to nature or stress, as well as thinning prevention.

Expensive shampoo for the amount.
    Very expensive in comparison to other shampoos.

Ducray after much research is a very good company though!!

Did I see results?

I have read you must use for MONTHS, SEVERAL MONTHS.
    And I did not want to spend that much money for now....

It is a cream based shampoo , so it does not lather up and cleanse the same way other shampoos do.

Smells very nice!!

Scalp did become dry though (I read that was normal though)

I think I would continue using this shampoo if I had SEVERE thinnning of hair or hair loss very visible.