Duo Eyelash Adhesive Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 65 in False Eyelashes

Ask any makeup artist and they will tell you, ‘it’s not the lashes; it’s the adhesive.” For a perfect faux lash application, women look to duo, the world’s best-selling waterproof lash adhesive. Duo adhesive is celebrated for its safe, gentle formula and the strong, sure hold it provides. One tube of duo (in both dark and clear tones) allows for countless applications because only a thin line of duo is required to create beautiful, eye-opening results. For both the lash expert and the faux phobic, duo adhesive ensures that lashes are easy to apply and they stay in place. Women who love their lashes incorporate them into their every day makeup routine. And women who want to experiment with the instant allure of lashes find that duo makes the difference between success and failure. Duo—the makeup artist’s best friend.

February 27, 2017

Before discovering duo glue a few years ago, I always just purchased eyelash sets that came with the glue already. I find the ones that come with at drugstores are just not as easy to apply! Duo eyelash adhesive is easy to apply, gets tacky within 30 seconds or less and stays put all day! This variety dries clear, and they also have a black version that I have used but prefer the clear one. It also doesn't irritate my eyes which is awesome. My only complaint is that it can be hard to remove!

February 13, 2017

This lash glue is the bomb! for how cheap it is it works amazingly! It keeps my lashes on all day. I have tried expensive glues but nothing else has worked as good as this

October 18, 2016

For the price this glue is amazing! As a competitive dancer who has to wear lashes very often and from a young age, I love how this glue never rips out any lashes when removing the strip. Only took off some points because you need to wait some time before the glue dries down to an appropriate tackiness (otherwise it's liquid) and when you pull off the strip you are left with clumps of lash glue for days.

July 06, 2016

This is the best eyelash glue by far. It keeps your eyelashes in place. And it is easy to remove, without ripping out eyelashes with it. It's the only glue I will use.

June 01, 2016

This is the best, and only eyelash glue that I use. I personally prefer the one that dries black but I have also used the clear which works just as well. It is a great consistency and doesn't run. It dries quickly which is great.

March 05, 2016

I just bought Duo Dark Tone eye lash adhesive from Shoppers Drug Mart for $7.00. Its a greyish colour that dries dark, to match black or brown lashes. I love it! Adheres wonderfully amd stays in place all day.

January 15, 2016

I needed an adhesive as my Revlon one is finally used up. I chose the dark tone (this was the ONLY lash adhesive available at shoppers drug mart).

The adhesive is easy to apply with the tube-like container. It doesn't cause eye discomfort (the Ardell one I had previously purchased hurts my eyes). After the application, just needs to go over it with an eyeliner and you're ready to go!

January 14, 2016

This is the ONLY eyelash glue I will ever use

January 04, 2016

Best eyelash glue to use. My eyes are usually sensitive and sting with other glues except this one. Dries on clear but some beauty stores sell the black adhesive which make it easier when you wear black eyeliner.

January 01, 2016

I prefer quo eyelash adhesvie to the duo

Still good, works decent

I find doesn't hold as long the glue as quo does

Better price but slightly less better quality

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?