Eden bodyworks coconut Shea leave in conditioner Reviews
#1476 in Hair Care

November 16, 2017

Didn’t work that well

Unfortunately didn’t work well for my daughter hair I gave it a try for at least two weeks and didn’t work. Was leaving her hair greasy instead of helping her curls .

March 16, 2016

Loveeeeeeee it!! The smell is just amazing it smells like a tropical island full of coconuts ! And the way it goes on my hair is great I have no issues with this leave in.

July 18, 2014

I love the smell of this leave in conditioner, it has an amplified sweet coconut smell and makes me want to drink a pina colada. This product says that it's a daily conditioner with coconut oil to penetrate and revitalize the hair and shea butter is used to seal the moisture. This product, being sulfate free states that it's safe for coloured, chemically treated, curly, and straight hair. I don't use leave in conditioners normally, so I'm still getting used to using this product daily or every other day. Because of this I did notice that by the end of week one, my hair was feeling dry, so I will have to try to use it daily to see and feel if there's a difference.