Eggo Cinnamon Toast

Eggo Cinnamon Toast Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 77 in Frozen Desserts

December 21, 2016

Really good and crispy out of toaster. The cinnamon and sweetness is a really nice compliment to the syrup I pour all over them. Bet they'd be great with just butter too. My children are always asking for them. Day and night.

December 21, 2016

These are one of our favourite eggo flavours. You don't need to add anything to them, eating them plain are perfect. It's like eating dessert for breakfast.

September 19, 2016

These waffles are great tasting. I would normally have to smother them with peanut butter and sera up to eat them because I find there isn't enough flavour to this type. I love anything with cinnamon though. I usually eat my waffles just plain because I am always on the go out and I don't have much time in the morning to sit down and eat breakfast. When I do eat this flavour I usually do have something with it. I always stock up on waffles because they are a family favorite. I love how they all go on sale too so I really stock up.

January 11, 2016

They are cheap and so good. Although I prefer real french toast these taste so good. It's a quick fast breakfast for the morning and I enjoy them with my cup of coffee.

January 11, 2016

I have always had #Eggo waffles in many varieties available in my freezer. #Eggo "Cinnamon Toast" are so good, smell so yummy when they are toasting in my toaster. Very easy and fast to prepare for busy mornings. Perfect served with butter and maple syrup. A family favorite at my home for sure.

January 11, 2016

I love buying these for my daughter, they are convenient, easy to make and taste really good, I just wish the price was a little cheaper

March 13, 2015

My kids love these Eggo Cinnamon toast waffles and 2 of my grandsons do too. They don't even pour a little syrup over them. They eat them as soon as they come out.

January 27, 2015

Another big hit with the kids. They smell like real cinnamon toast and the fun mini sections are a treat to eat. Variety is the spice of life and Eggo Waffles deliver.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker