Eggo Minis Waffles

Eggo Minis Waffles Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 102 in Frozen Desserts

June 17, 2017

Perfect for little hands!

A quick and easy breakfast for my girls! Original Eggo taste and goodness in 4 bite size pieces. Perfect for those busy school day mornings! Definitely a buy when they are on sale as the price point is slightly higher than I'd like.

April 28, 2017

J'aime beaucoup eggo mon amoureux mange très souvent des gaufffres pour déjeuner où meme en collation..... J'aime le fait qu'il y a plusieurs variétés.....

March 17, 2017

This eggos make breakfast for my 3 year old a breeze she feels like a big kid because we don't have to rip the pancakes up instead we separate the 4 to make them individuals and she happily eats with the big kids

September 19, 2016

These are great for children. I know my three-year-old loves counting how many litttle Eggos are on her plate. I always have these great tasting waffles in my freezer. It is a family favourite and I will continue to purchase them. I love eating them smothered with peanut butter and sera up. It is almost a guilty pleasure craving for me.

2.0/5

May 13, 2015

I've given these to my daughter and she didn't care for them.. I also tried them and didn't think anything of them. Then again I'm not too keen on buying these type of products. I make my own homemade waffles & freeze them..and those she has no problem eating & neither do I :)

May 13, 2015

Our household absolutely loves the eggo mini waffles! We have fun breaking them apart and making things out of them. Who doesn't love playing with their food? Gotta love eggo minis.

April 17, 2015

for myself I like them but all three of my kids don't like them but love the homemade ones. I find they taste great and are a great snack.

April 17, 2015

These taste delicious and the smaller size is perfect for adding on to a breakfast plate. Makes it quicker to eat when you're pressed for time. You can pair it with your favourite breakfast items. We like it served with pure maple syrup and fresh fruits.

April 17, 2015

Myself and my two young boys love these for breakfast, so easy for little hands and mouths.

January 31, 2015

Two of the grandsons spent the night last night. This is what they had for breakfast with scrambled eggs and an apple wedge. They love these and so does my daughter.