Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

May 15, 2019

Amazing

I’ve used this cream for the last 3 months and I’ve noticed more youth and hydrated skin. This product did not irritate my reactive skin and smells fantastic.

April 30, 2019

What a great cream!!!

I love this cream, it is very hydrating to my dry skin and I find my fine lines are plumped up and aren't as noticeable. I use it at night and love that my skin doesn't feel sticky,it makes it very very soft to the touch, I would recommend this cream!!!

March 21, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing!!!

This is the best cream I've ever tried. It just cost a little more than I would like to spend on a creme. Got rid of a slight wrinkle I was getting. I really like how the cream works.

March 01, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Expensive

This I an expensive product, and I probably wouldn't afford to buy it again, but I did feel like it helped with my fine lines and wrinkles. The smell is fantastic, but not over powering. It is not a creamy formula, and it dries fairly quick without drying my skin. A little goes a long way!

February 07, 2019

Such a great cream

I have very dry skin and this cream has been wonderful to use this winter. It is very hydrating and has s nice clean smell. Not greasy. I would purchase again.

January 28, 2019

It's a definite rebuy that's for sure

Ok to start off I have been trying out so many different creams in the past 6 months and this one, let me tell you it is a little on the expensive side but and a big but I would definitely splurge once just to try it out. I'm so glad I received this in a sub box to try before buying it myself. But with that being said I will be repurchasing for sure. I also use another Elimis product that I will also review for you.
    Thanks for reading 😊

January 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Amazing

This cream keeps my extremely dry skin hydrated all day. I see a noticeable difference in my fine lines when using it. It's quite pricey, ut worth every penny

January 23, 2019
    Texas, United States

Luxe skin care with no oily residue

Elemis pro-Cologen marine cream is amazing. Great for all skin types because its a gel and silicone free. I have oily skin and I have fine lines around my eyes, I use this every morning before my makeup. It smells so beautiful and fresh.

January 20, 2019

It really works!

This cream is just awesome, you can really notice the difference after the 1st week of use, it really makes your skin softer, brighter and reduce surface wrinkles. The only thing I hate is the price!

December 19, 2018

Elemis

I received one in my Boxycharm luxe box.
    It smells nice, easy to blend onto your face and absorbs quickly.

Its lightweight and I use Elemis as a moisturizer than add my primer followed by foundation. Looks natural, and glowing.

Its pretty expensive but great benefits, it will last a long time as not much is needed to apply.