Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Reviews

August 12, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Beautiful moisturiser

I've been using this cream fir around six months now and have noticed such a difference in my skin. My skin tone is much more even and my pores appear reduced. I have also noticed a softening of my fine lines and an improvement in my deeper wrinkles. When I use this cream I really feel I am pampering my skin and can't wait to try more from this range.

July 17, 2019

Works like a dream

So moisturizing! I put this on every night before bed and my skin has never looked better. Love the smell. I feel like it's too thick for under my makeup, so I use it in the PM. Highly recommend!

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Elemis pro-collagen marine cream

This cream is like a little miracle in a jar. Within a week of daily use my face looks radiant, brighter and those niggly lines and wrinkles look smaller. It smells Devine to. A little goes a long way

May 15, 2019

Amazing

I’ve used this cream for the last 3 months and I’ve noticed more youth and hydrated skin. This product did not irritate my reactive skin and smells fantastic.

April 30, 2019

What a great cream!!!

I love this cream, it is very hydrating to my dry skin and I find my fine lines are plumped up and aren't as noticeable. I use it at night and love that my skin doesn't feel sticky,it makes it very very soft to the touch, I would recommend this cream!!!

March 21, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing!!!

This is the best cream I've ever tried. It just cost a little more than I would like to spend on a creme. Got rid of a slight wrinkle I was getting. I really like how the cream works.

March 01, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Expensive

This I an expensive product, and I probably wouldn't afford to buy it again, but I did feel like it helped with my fine lines and wrinkles. The smell is fantastic, but not over powering. It is not a creamy formula, and it dries fairly quick without drying my skin. A little goes a long way!

February 07, 2019

Such a great cream

I have very dry skin and this cream has been wonderful to use this winter. It is very hydrating and has s nice clean smell. Not greasy. I would purchase again.

January 28, 2019

It's a definite rebuy that's for sure

Ok to start off I have been trying out so many different creams in the past 6 months and this one, let me tell you it is a little on the expensive side but and a big but I would definitely splurge once just to try it out. I'm so glad I received this in a sub box to try before buying it myself. But with that being said I will be repurchasing for sure. I also use another Elimis product that I will also review for you.
    Thanks for reading 😊

January 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Amazing

This cream keeps my extremely dry skin hydrated all day. I see a noticeable difference in my fine lines when using it. It's quite pricey, ut worth every penny