ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer Reviews
#5 in Concealer

July 10, 2021

Excellent for acne!

If you have acne prone skin, this concealer is great. It covers blemishes and redness, and stays on for a very long time! It is inexpensive, especially for how high quality it is! Very creamy and pigmented. I cannot recommend it enough!

July 05, 2021

A true dupe for a popular high-end concealer

A true dupe to a very popular high end concealer for a fraction of the price. I uses it on one side and the high end on the other side and I couldn't see a difference.

June 08, 2021

Best Long lasting and affordable concealer

Lasts all day and doesn’t need any touch ups. Just make sure you apply moisturizer prior to use as it may get drying. Comes in variety of shades and is affordable.

2.7/5

April 27, 2021

Not good

I thought I would like this concealer but it transfers easily, it sinks into undereye lines and its difficult to blend. A pro is that this only costs $7

1.2/5

April 24, 2021

Very cakey

I have dry skin and this product really didn’t work for me, it just looked really cakey and heavy on my skin and really sinked in to my fine lines. Will not be repurchasing

February 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing coverage but drys fast

I love this concealer, it covers my dark circles and my problem areas. I only have one problem with it and that is when I use it if I put it all over where I need and leave it too long it drys super fast and is hard to blend. Other than that I love it!

February 11, 2021

Greattt

This product is very good. Does very good coverage on skin and darker patches. An amazing affordable price as well not to mention. If you have dryer spots on your face as well as oily I don’t recommend putting this product on the dry area due to cakeyness and flaking up of the product.

February 06, 2021
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Holy Grail

I love this concealer, It’s so long lasting and matches my skin tone very well, it always looks so natural on my skin because of how well the shades match

February 05, 2021

Can’t say enough good things!

It feels like on the skin, it has amazing coverage, It doesn’t set into any creases. I cannot say enough good things about this concealer! The price is also amazing

November 22, 2020

Best concealer

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I’ve been searching for the perfect one for YEARS and have finally found the best one. I have very bad dark circles and bad acne scars but this concealer covers them very well. Long lasting and covers very well!!