ELF 16 Hour Camo Concealer Reviews
#5 in Concealer

February 11, 2022

Elf Concealer

This ELf concealer is one of the best I have used. It covers everything with very little product. It helps lighten up under eyes. I would use this concealer for years to come.

January 19, 2022

Shape Tape Dupe

This is such a great dupe for Tarte Shape Tape for a fraction of the price! Lightweight but full coverage and most importantly doesn’t feel cakey! I apply with a beauty blender. Definitely recommend!

September 28, 2021

The best

It’s the best concealer out there, it’s doesn’t make my skin dry, works like magic and is good coverage. It’s so affordable too, I definitely recommend buying it.

September 24, 2021

This is the best concealer ever!

I love this concealer! It covers the dark circles and makes your face look flawless! I am a college student and don't get much sleep so this is a lifesaver to making me look more awake. It also covers blemishes nicely. I would definitely recommend this concealer to everyone! I have purchased it over and over again.

July 10, 2021

Excellent for acne!

If you have acne prone skin, this concealer is great. It covers blemishes and redness, and stays on for a very long time! It is inexpensive, especially for how high quality it is! Very creamy and pigmented. I cannot recommend it enough!

July 06, 2021

A true dupe for a popular high-end concealer

A true dupe to a very popular high end concealer for a fraction of the price. I uses it on one side and the high end on the other side and I couldn't see a difference.

June 08, 2021

Best Long lasting and affordable concealer

Lasts all day and doesn’t need any touch ups. Just make sure you apply moisturizer prior to use as it may get drying. Comes in variety of shades and is affordable.

2.7/5

April 27, 2021

Not good

I thought I would like this concealer but it transfers easily, it sinks into undereye lines and its difficult to blend. A pro is that this only costs $7

1.2/5

April 24, 2021

Very cakey

I have dry skin and this product really didn’t work for me, it just looked really cakey and heavy on my skin and really sinked in to my fine lines. Will not be repurchasing

February 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing coverage but drys fast

I love this concealer, it covers my dark circles and my problem areas. I only have one problem with it and that is when I use it if I put it all over where I need and leave it too long it drys super fast and is hard to blend. Other than that I love it!