4.1/5
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter Reviews

This highlighter creates a radiant glow with a sheer wash of shimmering color. Infused with Vitamin E and hydrating jojoba, rose hip, sunflower, apricot, and grape oils to nourish your skin. The highlighter can be applied wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation. Product info via elfCosmetics.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 15, 2018

Great product

Great product at a even better price. Has a high end look without spending the money! Colour is bright and glowy and doesn't appear Cakey when applied

March 12, 2018

A really good cheap highlighter

This was one if the first highlighters i ever bought because it was affordable. it works really good and really helps me glow. my only concern was that it wouldn't last long on my face.

March 06, 2018

Good for the price

I like that it's really affordable and it works well. If you're looking for a blinding highlighter it may not be for you though, it's pretty natural. Before using it, I sometimes have to rub off the top layer or else the pigment won't show up, but it doesn't bother me that much. Overall, I would recommend it~

February 27, 2018

Such good product, such good price!

I’m absolutely inlove with this product. It’s such a good highlighter especially for the price, I’d you don’t have $40+ to spend on a highlighter from Sephora, I highly recommend checking out elf. You won’t be disappointed.

February 20, 2018

Tu va briller

Le prix est si bas et rentable pour un illuminateur extra qui fonctionne très bien cest un essentiel. Oh oui! J'adore. Il coûte en bas de 5$ et cest un chouchou que tu veux avoir.

February 19, 2018

Bye bye luxury brands

Now I'm a girl who loves Sephora, send me in there and I'll be out with hundreds of dollars of products in less than half an hour. And girl..... does my heart beat for highlighter. I am the type of girl that loves an amazing, shimmery, smooth, put your sun glasses on cause it's BLINDING type of highlighter. I've got Toofaced, tarte, Urban Decay, Becca, Anastasia Beverly Hills ... but i reach for this highlighter in moonlight pearls EVERYDAY. I am in love with this product and for 5-6 dollars you get a huge pan of highlighter that glows all the way through. Don't pass this up.

February 19, 2018

Definitely a keeper

This is a awesome highlighter. Cheap and affordable and does the job and then some. Gives off the best glow and not too shimmery. Had so many compliments when I wear this.

February 12, 2018

Favourite highlighter!

Where I get this it’s just 4 dollars and it’s amazing!! It’s a little frosty but I go over it with my beauty blender a little and it becomes amazing. I always get compliments!

February 09, 2018

I would definitely buy this again

I bought this product about 2 months ago and I have now switched all my products to elf I love them. I have never found such an amazing product for such an affordable price

February 07, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing shimmer/highlighter and lasts

I'm usually very picky when it comes to highlighters for my face. This is very silky and easy to apply along with the ELF brushes I purchased for highlighting. Beautiful golden brown and shimmer in colour, a definite must have for any beauty buff out there.moonlight pearls is the colour I chose and love it!