4.1/5
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter Reviews

This highlighter creates a radiant glow with a sheer wash of shimmering color. Infused with Vitamin E and hydrating jojoba, rose hip, sunflower, apricot, and grape oils to nourish your skin. The highlighter can be applied wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation. Product info via elfCosmetics.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 29, 2017

I just recently started wearing highlighter and this one is the first one I purchased. it is really cheap and works really well. You don't need to put a lot on.

April 23, 2017

I love love love this highlighter It's so affordable, extremely pigmented and very easy to store when traveling long distances. Not sure why I didnt find this earlier!

April 19, 2017

I've heard a lot of reviews saying this highlighter doesn't work and that there is no pigment, all you have to do is scrape off the first layer and its a bomb highlighter!!

April 17, 2017

This highlighter is so gorgeous! It's best and most pigmented when applied wet with a little setting spray. It gives a great glow and pop to the cheekbones. Its is not very finely milled and has a little bit of sparkle, but its works great for both day and night. I regularly use this as a cheek bone, brow bone and inner eye highlight.

April 16, 2017

This highlight is stunning. I very much believe that "Moonlight Pearls" is a dupe for Mary-Lou Minizer. To make the product work better, I recommend taking a paper towel and rubbing it over the top for a minute or two. This takes the first layer off (which seems to be an overspray or something). I didn't like it until I did that, and now it's the only highlight I'll ever buy.

April 13, 2017

my daughter and i use alot of elf products. glad you can now purchase in canada. great price for a great product. the highlighter is light and airy and works great on any type of skin. try any of there products

April 09, 2017

I was so shocked when I used this for the first time. I just bought it on a whim and was so pleasantly surprised. This gives the perfect glow that blinding highlight that even expensive highlighters dont. This beats out my becca highlighter which I paid 10 times more for. I highly recommend this one its so cheap you wont regret it.

April 07, 2017

Inexpensive and get lots of product. Its very pigmented and a little definitely goes a long way! The only downfall is that you have to scratch off the top layer to get the color to show up.

April 05, 2017

E.l.f. products are so affordable so I decided to try this after seeing some youtube reviews. 1) if you get this, you absolutely have to scratch off the first layer because it is a baked product it has a bit of a hard overlay so when you first touch it, it will seem like it's not very pigmented and like a crap product. Scrape off the first layer with a nail or just rub around it a bit with a kleenex. If you do this, the product becomes quite a bit soft and much more pigmented. 2) You can also use this product wet to get more intense highlight. 3) I do find I have to use quite a bit of it in order to get the shine I want but I think that might be the brush I'm using, I applied it with my finger one day and only needed a slight amount to get the highlight I wanted.

Overall, good quality, good price. Just make sure you scrape off the top layer and use wet for more intense shine!

March 24, 2017

I should probably start off by saying that I LOVE these highlighters. I honestly thought that I'd be disappointed, but these truly surprised me. I expected a lack of pigment, but these are SO pigmented! The shade is absolutely gorgeous too. I paid only 3 dollars American and shipping is free you first orde I got the shade blushing gems. I have a dark skin tone and normally go for the coppery highlight but this was more of a brown told and It was amazing. The price is also amazing and shockingly incredible. It rdidnt reach five star quality because it was just a bit less polished that higher end brands Ike urban decay.