e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

February 13, 2019

Great!

Very inexpensive and, to be honest, does the same job as any other fancy eyelid primer. I have oily eyelid so I've been trying out a few of them and they all end up being the same. The only baby difference is that this one dries up a little bit slower than the other ones, but I just end up blending it so it's fine.

January 28, 2019

Cheap yet sustainable!

I was running low on my normal primer (urban decay) and my kids have been oily lately and I wasn’t getting lasting power. So I did some research and was seeing great reviews and curious to try Wet N Wild primer, but alas, my Walmart doesn’t carry it.

So.... as I just bought some E.L.F liquid liner for super cheap and loved it, I decided to “splurge” on this primer which was a whopping under $3.00 (scarasm) and it’s alrwasy exceeded my expectations.

Goes on smith, blends and dries nicely/quickly and my shadow has stayed put!!! I recommend this primer for hooded oily lids!

2.7/5

January 21, 2019

Ça parait pas

J’ai reçu ce primer pour les yeux par la poste dans un swap.
    Il n’est pas vraiment terrible.
    Je n’ai pas vu de différences avec les autres que j’utilise en ce moment.
    Je ne l’ai pas racheté.
    Je l’ai même jeté,
    car il avait passé date.

December 06, 2018

best eyeshawdow primer

I love this stuff it keeps my eyeshawdow on all day and doesn't crease. I love that it isn't so i can do what ever color of look i want to on top. and i also love that it is only a dollar or 2

January 14, 2018

It's Okay

It's okay, of course for the price. Light formula and very effective. I'd prefer a more translucent primer. But this was good on price and works just as well.

October 03, 2017

good product

i find this product is a better value than a lot of the other primers. I'm not honestly sure if it makes a huge difference for extending wear of eyeshadow, but I do think it helps keep your eyeshadow more pigmented. definitely worth a try for the price

June 12, 2017

Love this primer. It works and is incredibly cheap! It does the job and helps keep my eye makeup in place. My eyeliner does not smudge and my shadows are more pigmented. I would recommend my friends all try this little gem.

April 19, 2017

Been using this primer for years now and it always meets my expectations. Its a great price for what you get and how well it works. Eyeshadow lasts all day too! Highly recommend

April 16, 2017

This is a great primer for eyeshadow. It was inexpensive and did help keep my eyeshadow on all day. I love how easy this is to find and it really did what it was supposed to.

April 16, 2017

This is definitely one of those "work horse" products. It performs well without being super expensive (actually I think I got mine for $1). It covers the blue veins on my already purplish eyelids, keeps my eyeshadow from creasing, and intensifies the colour slightly. Absolutely worth the money!