e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

December 06, 2018

best eyeshawdow primer

I love this stuff it keeps my eyeshawdow on all day and doesn't crease. I love that it isn't so i can do what ever color of look i want to on top. and i also love that it is only a dollar or 2

January 14, 2018

It's Okay

It's okay, of course for the price. Light formula and very effective. I'd prefer a more translucent primer. But this was good on price and works just as well.

October 03, 2017

good product

i find this product is a better value than a lot of the other primers. I'm not honestly sure if it makes a huge difference for extending wear of eyeshadow, but I do think it helps keep your eyeshadow more pigmented. definitely worth a try for the price

June 12, 2017

Love this primer. It works and is incredibly cheap! It does the job and helps keep my eye makeup in place. My eyeliner does not smudge and my shadows are more pigmented. I would recommend my friends all try this little gem.

April 19, 2017

Been using this primer for years now and it always meets my expectations. Its a great price for what you get and how well it works. Eyeshadow lasts all day too! Highly recommend

April 16, 2017

This is a great primer for eyeshadow. It was inexpensive and did help keep my eyeshadow on all day. I love how easy this is to find and it really did what it was supposed to.

April 16, 2017

This is definitely one of those "work horse" products. It performs well without being super expensive (actually I think I got mine for $1). It covers the blue veins on my already purplish eyelids, keeps my eyeshadow from creasing, and intensifies the colour slightly. Absolutely worth the money!

March 17, 2017

I added this product, in pearl, to my cart without thinking much about it because I was cheap and I needed an eyelid primer. To my happy surprise this product is amazing!!
    My eye-shadow doesn't budge and creates a great surface to bring out your eye's full potential.
    I will absolutely be purchasing it again in the future, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

March 01, 2017

I purchased this item on a whim after using urban decay's eyeshadow primer potion. I love this product. it applies smooth, stays on all day, has no weird fragrance and does everything you would like a primer to do. I have not found another primer like it. the only downside is that this product does not last long! I found one container to last only about 4 to 6 weeks, but at the price it is retailed at, still very worth it.

March 01, 2017

For the price of this E.L.F cosmetic eyed primer it really does the job its easy to use and doesn't take a lot of product, I like that it has a soft crush and easy to use