e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

July 03, 2016

It's okay for the price range. Do I think other products do a better job? Absolutely. I feel like this primer is for someone just starting out make up. It is a little runny and you lack the ability to cover your veins. But it will keep your eyeshadow on for that job interview. Your colours will be more vibrant.

March 04, 2015

This brand of eyelid primer is the pits! It's so affordable that I just wanted to try it. It cakes up on your eyelid and looks awful. I will not use it again, I tossed it.

2.2/5

August 25, 2011

Hey ladies:)
    When it comes to eyeshadow, i've learned that primer is VERY important. I used to just wet my brush in order to get good color to apply on my lids, but you will use much less product if you prime your lids first. I love the ELF cosmetics brand, but i was dissapointed when trying their eyelid primer. It did not hold on to any eyeshadow, i was better off spending more money on a better quality primer.