e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

December 06, 2018

best eyeshawdow primer

I love this stuff it keeps my eyeshawdow on all day and doesn't crease. I love that it isn't so i can do what ever color of look i want to on top. and i also love that it is only a dollar or 2

January 14, 2018

It's Okay

It's okay, of course for the price. Light formula and very effective. I'd prefer a more translucent primer. But this was good on price and works just as well.

June 12, 2017

Love this primer. It works and is incredibly cheap! It does the job and helps keep my eye makeup in place. My eyeliner does not smudge and my shadows are more pigmented. I would recommend my friends all try this little gem.

April 19, 2017

Been using this primer for years now and it always meets my expectations. Its a great price for what you get and how well it works. Eyeshadow lasts all day too! Highly recommend

April 16, 2017

This is a great primer for eyeshadow. It was inexpensive and did help keep my eyeshadow on all day. I love how easy this is to find and it really did what it was supposed to.

March 17, 2017

I added this product, in pearl, to my cart without thinking much about it because I was cheap and I needed an eyelid primer. To my happy surprise this product is amazing!!
    My eye-shadow doesn't budge and creates a great surface to bring out your eye's full potential.
    I will absolutely be purchasing it again in the future, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

March 01, 2017

For the price of this E.L.F cosmetic eyed primer it really does the job its easy to use and doesn't take a lot of product, I like that it has a soft crush and easy to use

August 15, 2016

Best eye primer that I've used! Left no creases or mess. Very easy to apply and really makes eye shadow pop and last all day long. Love the price too!

August 09, 2016

This is a really good eye primer considering it's only $1. It glides on nice and smooth and keeps my eyeshadows in place pretty much all day. You don't need to spend a lot of money to get a good quality eye primer :)

April 21, 2016

I like this primer for a few reasons. Firstly, you can't go wrong with the cost - it is super affordable! Second of all, it is super lightweight, and it absorbs very quickly on the eyelids to provide a perfect base for your eye shadow. It isn't too liquidy nor too heavy, but is has a perfect texture. Great product!