e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

February 13, 2019

Great!

Very inexpensive and, to be honest, does the same job as any other fancy eyelid primer. I have oily eyelid so I've been trying out a few of them and they all end up being the same. The only baby difference is that this one dries up a little bit slower than the other ones, but I just end up blending it so it's fine.

January 28, 2019

Cheap yet sustainable!

I was running low on my normal primer (urban decay) and my kids have been oily lately and I wasn’t getting lasting power. So I did some research and was seeing great reviews and curious to try Wet N Wild primer, but alas, my Walmart doesn’t carry it.

So.... as I just bought some E.L.F liquid liner for super cheap and loved it, I decided to “splurge” on this primer which was a whopping under $3.00 (scarasm) and it’s alrwasy exceeded my expectations.

Goes on smith, blends and dries nicely/quickly and my shadow has stayed put!!! I recommend this primer for hooded oily lids!

December 06, 2018

best eyeshawdow primer

I love this stuff it keeps my eyeshawdow on all day and doesn't crease. I love that it isn't so i can do what ever color of look i want to on top. and i also love that it is only a dollar or 2

January 14, 2018

It's Okay

It's okay, of course for the price. Light formula and very effective. I'd prefer a more translucent primer. But this was good on price and works just as well.

June 12, 2017

Love this primer. It works and is incredibly cheap! It does the job and helps keep my eye makeup in place. My eyeliner does not smudge and my shadows are more pigmented. I would recommend my friends all try this little gem.

April 19, 2017

Been using this primer for years now and it always meets my expectations. Its a great price for what you get and how well it works. Eyeshadow lasts all day too! Highly recommend

April 16, 2017

This is a great primer for eyeshadow. It was inexpensive and did help keep my eyeshadow on all day. I love how easy this is to find and it really did what it was supposed to.

March 17, 2017

I added this product, in pearl, to my cart without thinking much about it because I was cheap and I needed an eyelid primer. To my happy surprise this product is amazing!!
    My eye-shadow doesn't budge and creates a great surface to bring out your eye's full potential.
    I will absolutely be purchasing it again in the future, and I recommend it to everyone I know.

March 01, 2017

For the price of this E.L.F cosmetic eyed primer it really does the job its easy to use and doesn't take a lot of product, I like that it has a soft crush and easy to use

August 15, 2016

Best eye primer that I've used! Left no creases or mess. Very easy to apply and really makes eye shadow pop and last all day long. Love the price too!