e.l.f. Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer Reviews

June 01, 2019

Great everyday primer

Firstly, the scent of this primer is so nice. The texture is like a creamy, silicone feel. It works really well to fill in the pores and it does not take a lot of product to cover your entire face. It comes in a lot of different sizes and bottle types, which makes it perfect for travel.

March 19, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

ok

I like this primer it reminds me a little bit of the touch in sol primer. Its very soft not greasy. Is a very affordable option. I use it daily. A little goes a long way. It looks like a lotion.

2.0/5

March 01, 2019

Doesn't do much, and packaging is deceiving!

This isn't an expensive primer, so I didn't expect much, but it didn't really fill or smooth my pores at all. It made my face feel pretty greasy, so that's automatically a no-go for me. Also the packaging is really sneaky! After the bottle was done after only 2 weeks of use, I took it apart to see if maybe the pump had gotten stuck. There is small plastic compartment inside that the product goes in, and it's maybe 20% of the size of the bottle. They make it look much bigger by housing it in a larger bottle.

February 26, 2019

Great product for the price

I'm very picky about my primers as I've had bad luck finding ones that cover my pores.Elf pore less primer is a awesome product. I love how it makes my skin a nice smooth canvas similar to my smash box primer but much more affordable. At $4 a bottle it's definitely worth it only flaw is it has a tiny odour to it but nothing too noticeable.

2.0/5

February 22, 2019

Poreless? huh?

I bought this primer as i seen it as a beauty hack for a brand name. i found that the price was cheap & the product is also cheap. It does not give a pore-less effect AT ALL.

January 27, 2019

Ok

It's a nice drugstore primer that you can purchase when you're low on funds but needs something quick. There is a slight smell, it's very smooth, it hides my pores, it has a pump applicator, and it's a clear product that's truly clear. For my con, I feel that it doesn't hold my makeup in the summer time doesnt perform well in heat.

January 27, 2019

Never going back!

Honestly, ever since I tried the ELF cosmetics I don't feel like going back to y old brands.. It is (from far) the cheapest cosmetics brand, even if it is quality products. This face primer costs around 4$ and it really uniformises the skin tone. Try it and never go back just like me ;).

January 26, 2019

Loved it!

Im pretty picky when it comes to my makeup. Ive tried lots of products that say they blurr pores and this one tops many top name brand kinds. Has a beutiful silky texture and is not noticeable on your skin. I have large pores and this product makes my skin look and feel flawless. Must have

January 12, 2019

Silky Smooth and Mattifying

This Elf primer has a very silky texture, similar to the Smashbox Photo Finish, but at a much more affordable price. A small amount is all that's needed and it does a nice job of reducing shine on my combination skin. Makeup glides on very nicely over top of this primer and I find myself needing to use a bit less foundation than usual when wearing this underneath.

I've tried a few other primers but I always come back to this one. Smooth, non shiny skin at a great price.

June 29, 2018

Favorite primer

1. Its light. absorbs well into skin and doesnt feel cakey with the foundation
    2. Its economic. Great price and value for money
    3. Travel friendly. fits right into the travel makeup bag
    4. sometimes i use it even without a moisturizer.
    5. does the job. my makeup glides on my face and blends in nicely and pores are much reduced