Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Reviews

June 28, 2019

I'm not sure

I don't know if I like this or not. Sometimes it feels too greasy and leaves my t-zone looking very oily at the end of the day. I think it also moves my foundation around. I don't think I'll repurchase this.

May 17, 2019

My favorite primer!

I purchased this product one month ago and Im actually liking it, the silicon texture and application is so smooth. It is light weight and spreads evenly over my face. I use it over my T-zone and cheeks, which makes my foundation look flawless. I'm not a heavy makeup fan, so this product gives a natural look either it is foundation or BB cream over it.

April 05, 2019

👍

I have used Maybelline New York baby skin is was pretty good it made my pores a lot smaller I actually used it for my wedding And it work wonderful it didn’t leave it oily

January 30, 2019

I love the way this feels on my skin

It’s a silicone based primer and it mattifies my pore area and does conceal them when I apply my foundation on top. Pros : it does its job, mattifies and gives a nice velvet finish. Cons: I find this primer pretty slippery so after applying leave it to set or lightly set with some powder before applying your foundation. I love this primer, it’s very inexpensive and is one of my favourite go to drug store primers. Definitely would recommend. Even if you have dry skin this primer would work for you.

August 27, 2018

good product

when i first used this it was amazing and very affordable. it works well my pores definitely are less noticeable when using this makes my foundation go on smoothly. the only thing i am recently experiencing is that its not as effective as it used to be when i first started using it. it might be that i have been using it for so long my skin is getting used to it or maybe it is just that my skin has changed? but i would definitely recommend to people that want to try it.

July 24, 2018

Not good for oily skin

The quality of this product is somehow comparable to Benefit's Porefessional because of its consistency. Although with performance they're not the same. I have oily skin and I had used when I was still living in the Philippines. My face would be shiny even after setting it with a matte powder or spraying it with setting spray. But to be fair, I haven't used this ever since I came here to Canada. I might as well give it another try as my skin had changed and became a little bit dry on some days.

July 01, 2018

Good

feels so nice makes my makeup apply so smooth . evens tone and makes pore almost invisible.......... I love this product ........,......................

May 22, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Like it

I actually quite like this primer. It has a gel(?) texture which doesn't feel incredibly greasy on my already somewhat oily skin. And unlike some other primers, it feels like it will dry down.

May 17, 2018

Eraser is the word.

I bought this a few years back and still use this to fill in my pores around the nose and dab a little on my shiny disco ball forehead. It glides smoothly and gives an even base for your foundation or bb cream to move around on. It's cheap and lasts very long, does not irritate my skin and has a super cute packaging too. It's always in my makeup bag. Go for it with your eyes closed!

April 11, 2018

AMAZING primer!

I used nothing but top quality primers for my face for the longest time (lancome, smashbox, etc) but the price tags started to get to be too much. On a whim I purchased maybelline to test it out and I was so shocked by the quality! Smooth, matte and does wonders for my pores!