We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
545 reviews
NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews
#2 in Primer

Description

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

    Reviews and Ratings

    93% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    3.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 22, 2018

    Basic moisturizer for normal skin

    If you need a moisturizer to have in our bag on a daily basis, this is a good option to use daily. I've been using it for a while and I feel that my skin receives the moisure it needs, espacially in winter when it's cold and windy.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 16, 2018

    Great moisturizer

    It has been extremely cold this winter and this moisturizer has been an essential element in keeping my skin moisturized. It has great texture and scent. It is easily absorbed and doesn't flake off or get caked on. It i she even better as a primer for my BB cream.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 12, 2018

    Nivea, de bons produits à prix abordable

    J’ai essayé la crème Moisturizing Primer Pour peau normale et j’ai été très surprise du résultat. Usage le matin au lever et le soir après le démaquillage, j’ai obtenu des résultats plus que satisfaisants. Une belle peau saine, bien hydratėe, naturelle. Pas besoin de plus, cette crème est complète, répond à mes besoins, et de plus s’étend bien. Je suis conquise!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 01, 2018

    Great as a makeup base and a daily and nightly moisturizer on dry and sensitive skin types. Non greasy and gentle. Got a free sample in the mail and will totally be purchasing a full sized jar.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 14, 2017

    Nivea Moisture Primer

    I absolutely love this product , especially because I live in Toronto and our weather is always changing so it is hard to find a product that works well on my face for different climates. This one moisturizes and also primes for a nice finish.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 25, 2017

    Love it

    I am using this product daily for about 2 weeks and I love it. I use this every morning before I apply my make-up and it makes my skin so much softer, I get a better finish and my makeup lasts longer. It dose exactly what it says, I highly recommend it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 01, 2017

    Best primer

    Couldn't believe how cheap this product was for such amazing quality. On top of making my concelor and foundation apply smoothly, it has a fabulous scent and moisturizes at the same time! I use it ever day

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 26, 2017

    great cream for your buck

    I have used Nivea as far back as my teens. NIVEA 2-IN-1 MOISTURIZING PRIMER NORMAL SKIN keeps my skin hydrated. Even my daughter has become a fan!! It has become part of both our daily facial routines!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 11, 2017

    Une base agréable à appliquer!

    Après avoir entendu tellement de bon commentaire sur cette fameuse base 2-en-1 de chez Nivea, je me devais de l'essayer!
    Premièrement, le prix est abordable : 10,77$ pour 50 mL de produit! De plus, ce n'est pas nécessaire d'en prélever beaucoup, une petite quantité suffit à l'application. Elle vient sous forme de gel, soit dit en passant hyper rafraîchissant, et s'applique très facilement, en plus d'hydrater et de lisser la peau. Le rapport qualité/prix est bon, mais il y a aussi au niveau de la quantité que ça devient intéressant!
    Et que dire quand vient le temps d'appliquer le maquillage? Beaucoup plus agréable et facile!
    Pour la durée, après une journée de travail, le maquillage est encore bien!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 09, 2017

    clean fresh moisturized face

    This stuff left my skin feeling amazing and moisturized !! Only a small bit went a long way ! I highly reccomend this stuff! Its very inexpensive as well !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.