NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

July 16, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Perfect

Perfect Primer I use this daily under my full coverage makeup, but have started to use a light and medium coverage as this has evened out my skin beautifully top quality Primer

July 04, 2019

I would buy this again

This product really helps if you have dry skin and sensitive skin like me . Before using this product my skin was really dry and wasn’t the way how I wanted it to me but after using this it got my skin looking way better.

May 24, 2019

leaves skin feeling hydrated not greasy

This product is what I use every day after washing my face. It gets absorbed quickly and doesn't just sit on your face like a greasy layer. It leaves your face feel fresh and smooth.

May 05, 2019

Amazing

It is very hydrating and very hydrating to boost the skin is very moisturizing to all sensitive skin or dry skin ties I love it for every day use your make up and it is so cheap and affordable and is a great thing to add to your skin care remedy

January 23, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I got this for my 93 year old mother who now always says "Feel how soft my cheeks are" She is pleased with the feel on the skin and that it does not leave a greasy feel.

September 25, 2018

Ok I'm liking it

I have used Nivea for many different things, such as cream after my tattoos, my babies bottom that was years ago. This 2 in 1 is ok, I found it a bit greasy feeling for me, and really think they should look into re branding there product.

September 19, 2018

NIVEA 2-IN-1 MOISTURIZING PRIMER NORMAL SKIN

I purchased the NIVEA 2-IN-1 MOISTURIZING PRIMER NORMAL SKIN for my skin, and found it an awesome product. it made my skin soft and supple.

Love the product, and already recommended to several people and everyone liked using it.

August 18, 2018

Niveaaaaa

I really like that brand. Worth buy their products. It’s not that effective but leave some skin with a softness and easy to apply their creams, so try it once and u will like it

August 09, 2018

amazing

Excellent moisturizer that can be used in the morning and/or at night. I love how it's a light weigth gel that absorbs quickly (no greasy heavy feeling), However, one big note - it's just a moisturizer - so if you're expecting it to do something extra such as get rid of wrinkles (etc...) then you should look elsewhere. I really notice a difference in how my face feels after applying this product. It provides almost "instant " relief to my very dry skin. I will buy it again.

August 01, 2018

BEST 2-in-1 Primer Moisturizer Ever!!!!

This has been by far the best primer and moisturizer that I have used. I had been using two separate products before (L'Oreal gel moisturizer and smashbox silicone primer) but ever since I tried this, it has become a staple in my makeup routine. My makeup lasts all day (8 hours plus) whether it's a hot day and i'm sweating or in the cold winter seasons. When i don't use it I notice that my makeup breaks down very quickly. Plus, the primer visibly makes my skin smoother, especially hides my pores and smooths my dry patches (I have combination skin). I would recommend this over any luxury primer any day, it is perfect in quality and price!