NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 365 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in- 1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

April 25, 2017

I have really enjoyed the experience of Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin. It left my skin feeling moist, and not burdened by a heavy cream/cakey feel. Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to review.

April 25, 2017

I purchased this primer because I have yet to find a primer product that works really well with my skin. I have acne prone skin (don't know if it's hormonal or bacterial) and was hesitant on which of the two available types to get. I'm so happy that I chose this over the other! This product is very gentle on my skin, doesn't break me out,, and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a primer. I love that it's a 2 in 1 product, so I don't have to double up with separate lotion and primer. Also, for the price that I paid, this size of container is almost double that of a regular primer, and at roughly the same or cheaper price. As for the product itself, a little goes a long way. It hydrates my skin very well and my skin feels very soft as a result. This primer keeps my makeup intact much better than my previous primer. I have oily skin, so sometimes it causes my makeup to look cakey after about 6+ hours of wear, but somehow I think this product controls my shine. Maybe its hydrating my face so well that my skin doesn't need to overcompensate with oils? I have no idea, but all I know is that my foundation and concealer looks better when using this product as a base. For the cost, I think it's definitely worth a try for anyone looking for a simpler product to add into their beauty routine. I think this product really takes care of your skin and gives it the proper nourishment it needs throughout the day.

April 21, 2017

I noticed no difference when using Nivea 2-in-1 Primer.
    I really wanted to like this product because I like other Nivea products that I've tried. But this one was a big miss for me. I tried using it as the moisturizer and primer (without my regular moisturizer), using it after my full regular routine (with my regular moisturizer), with and without putting on makeup afterwards. It didn't work well as a moisturizer or a primer. Maybe if they had focused on one benefit or the other they would have gotten it right?
    My skin actually felt more greasy, and sooner when using this product than without it. And it didn't help even my skin tone or minimize redness either. I really tried to like this product, but it's just not for me.
    Thank you Chick Adviser for giving me this product to try. No matter what the outcome, it's always fun to try something new! #GotItFree

April 20, 2017

I received two products in my box. One was a micelle-based cleanser and another primer for the normal skin. I used it once every day for 14 days and feel that that the state of my face greatly improved. The skin looks more refreshed and cared for, soft and glowing. In terms of the usage, I applied it under makeup (tone and powder) and it felt pretty natural. I would even say that the make-up stayed longer. I also tend to think that the cream had some protective effect on the skin since it looked very healthy and matte in the evening.
    My conclusion regarding the product: it is inexpensive and effective. Go for it!

April 20, 2017

THE MOST HYDRATING THING EVER!!! It works super well and is worth every penny spent. I would buy this product again in a heart beat, I am pleased with it.

April 20, 2017

This stuff is every penny very nice and moisturizing i think nivea is my secret to looking young, the products are really nice smell really good not over powering and just amazing.

April 20, 2017

I was really impressed by this primer. It feels really cooling on the skin and goes on nicely. After it settles in & I'm ready to put on my foundation, I find that it just glides on super smoothly. My makeup throughout the day stays put and doesn't budge, so I was thoroughly blown away by this one. Also, I think you get a generous amount of product in the tub & a little goes a very long way. Definitely recommend this one!

Note: I received this for free via ChickAdvisor.

April 19, 2017

I have received this item free from Chick Advisor and I love the texture and the smell it gives to my hair after applying it. It feels great on my hair and I love that it stays more than 24 hours.

April 19, 2017

i received the Nivea 2-1 moisturizing Primer for Normal skin and I find it to be a good product. It is lighter then my normal moisturizer , I found I had to put a little more on then I would have to with my regular stuff. It left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. my make up went on smooth and it lasted through out the day. I also live in Ontario and right now it is damp and cold, my skin around this time of year can be bothersome around this time of year, due to the weather change we also have hard water so I was concerned it would not be as effective, but so far I have really enjoyed the product and I will use it again for sure.

1.5/5

April 18, 2017

Je ne suis pas fan de ce produit

J'utilise chaque jour une crème de jour et une crème de nuit, et j'aime essayer plusieurs marques, mais j'ai rarement été aussi déçue par une crème pour le visage. Celle-ci sent le savon, a la texture du savon, et en plus, elle n'hydrate que très peu. Elle est désagréable à appliquer, et désagréable à porter. C'est décevant.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber