NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 385 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

2.7/5

June 23, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised!

Love the light weight feel, absorbed right into my skin, didn't leave a sticky, wet feeling, and smelt amazing! I normally don't use Nivea cream for my face, but I was pleasantly surprised, and would definitely re purchase this mosturizor again! The price was a little high for me, only because the amount of product you get wasn't as much as I would of expected from the size of the box, but other then that, all around very pleased!

June 17, 2017

Very nice to use.

This is a Very nice lotion to use, I found it very silky and the scent is very light and airy. No complaints at all!
    The Q 10 made my skin feel softer and more toned.

June 15, 2017

I will buy this product again

My husbands Grandma introduced us to this product. Its the best. Makes my skin silky smooth. I do t have to worrie about dry skin anymore. I use twice a day.

June 15, 2017

Awesome product! One of my new favorites!

I had gotten a sample of this product and as soon as I tried it I knew this was going to be key in my cosmetic regime. I love the scent and I love how it is NOT oily or waxy and applying it. I hate when primers do that, after applying it dries very quick and then it is very easy to apply my foundation. Excellent product!

June 04, 2017

I tried a sample and liked how it moisturized my skin. I used to find Nivea irritated my sensitive skin but not this product. I'm not very familiar with primers but a great idea to combine the two. I like how my foundation went on after as well. I appreciate the coupon that I received with the sample so I will most likely purchase this.

May 30, 2017

This was an okay cream. Did find it a bit mate and still left my skin feeling dry. I preferred to use this as a night cream vs a day cream. Would probably purchase again

May 24, 2017

It was okay, I didn't get a sample I actually purchased this. I think it works more as a moisturizer not so much the primer part. I wouldn't recommend this if you have slightly oily skin or not dry skin. I found it made my skin quite shiny.

May 22, 2017

I recently tried the new Nivea 2in1 Moisturizing Primer and have mixed feelings about this product. I loved how it felt on my face, and the primer absolutely did the job however I found the scent extremely overwhelming. I used it a few times but had to stop due to the overpowering floral fragrance. If you don't have an aversion to strong floral scents then this is for you. If an unscented version is available or becomes available I would definitely give that a try! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

I think this product does exactly what it says it will do! I haven't tested too many different primers so i cant really compare the difference in the primer on its own but i think for a 2 in 1 you definitely cant go wrong! It moisturizes your skin well without a heavy feeling and also leaves your face silky smooth with a perfect base for applying makeup! I will definitely re purchase this product.

May 18, 2017

I didn't get a sample I actually purchased this and it actually saved me money I wouldn't think that the primer part would be 100% effective because of the 2 in 1 but I've had no problems I actually just use this instead of both a moisturizer and then a primer.