NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

June 06, 2018

I would buy this product again but will try others too

Leaves my skin very moist but makes my skin feel weird some days. Doesnt exactly mix with the makeup i use so i would rather try other products before buying it again.

May 31, 2018

Love it

Bern using this product about 3 weeks.. it works well as a primer and is amazing as a moisturizer. I use it day and night. I love it. It's not greasy and dosent leave any residue on your face like some do.

March 24, 2018

I LOVE IT

IT CHANGED MY SKIN, IS ONE OF THE BEST CREAMS AND REALLY CHEAP TOO, I LOVE HOW IT LEAVES MY SKIN AND I HAVE TO MENTION THAT I HAVE OILY SKIN. I DEFINELLY BUY IT AGAIN

March 07, 2018

Nivea moisturizing

This is by far the WORST primer I have ever used. It's very hydrating, but it's very thick and leaves a film on your skin. You need to rub it in a lot in order for it to dry down, and by that point it begins to pill. It makes makeup almost impossible to blend and remove, and if you try to blend it, it just gets streaky and balls up. Everything looks cakey and gross. It's awful.

March 07, 2018

Lightweight

This item was not the worst, but I wouldn't buy it again. It was a little too lightweight and felt like I needed to use more than normal to feel hydrated. I did like how it had a primer included- took a step out of my morning routine and it did smell heavenly. I like this brand- but I would choose a different option.

3.2/5

February 22, 2018

Basic moisturizer for normal skin

If you need a moisturizer to have in our bag on a daily basis, this is a good option to use daily. I've been using it for a while and I feel that my skin receives the moisure it needs, espacially in winter when it's cold and windy.

January 16, 2018

Great moisturizer

It has been extremely cold this winter and this moisturizer has been an essential element in keeping my skin moisturized. It has great texture and scent. It is easily absorbed and doesn't flake off or get caked on. It i she even better as a primer for my BB cream.

January 12, 2018

Nivea, de bons produits à prix abordable

J’ai essayé la crème Moisturizing Primer Pour peau normale et j’ai été très surprise du résultat. Usage le matin au lever et le soir après le démaquillage, j’ai obtenu des résultats plus que satisfaisants. Une belle peau saine, bien hydratėe, naturelle. Pas besoin de plus, cette crème est complète, répond à mes besoins, et de plus s’étend bien. Je suis conquise!

January 01, 2018

Great as a makeup base and a daily and nightly moisturizer on dry and sensitive skin types. Non greasy and gentle. Got a free sample in the mail and will totally be purchasing a full sized jar.

December 14, 2017

Nivea Moisture Primer

I absolutely love this product , especially because I live in Toronto and our weather is always changing so it is hard to find a product that works well on my face for different climates. This one moisturizes and also primes for a nice finish.