NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Normal Skin Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 380 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with Vitamin E and natural Lotus Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive skin.

July 11, 2017

Une base agréable à appliquer!

Après avoir entendu tellement de bon commentaire sur cette fameuse base 2-en-1 de chez Nivea, je me devais de l'essayer!
    Premièrement, le prix est abordable : 10,77$ pour 50 mL de produit! De plus, ce n'est pas nécessaire d'en prélever beaucoup, une petite quantité suffit à l'application. Elle vient sous forme de gel, soit dit en passant hyper rafraîchissant, et s'applique très facilement, en plus d'hydrater et de lisser la peau. Le rapport qualité/prix est bon, mais il y a aussi au niveau de la quantité que ça devient intéressant!
    Et que dire quand vient le temps d'appliquer le maquillage? Beaucoup plus agréable et facile!
    Pour la durée, après une journée de travail, le maquillage est encore bien!

July 09, 2017

clean fresh moisturized face

This stuff left my skin feeling amazing and moisturized !! Only a small bit went a long way ! I highly reccomend this stuff! Its very inexpensive as well !

2.7/5

June 23, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised!

Love the light weight feel, absorbed right into my skin, didn't leave a sticky, wet feeling, and smelt amazing! I normally don't use Nivea cream for my face, but I was pleasantly surprised, and would definitely re purchase this mosturizor again! The price was a little high for me, only because the amount of product you get wasn't as much as I would of expected from the size of the box, but other then that, all around very pleased!

June 17, 2017

Very nice to use.

This is a Very nice lotion to use, I found it very silky and the scent is very light and airy. No complaints at all!
    The Q 10 made my skin feel softer and more toned.

June 15, 2017

I will buy this product again

My husbands Grandma introduced us to this product. Its the best. Makes my skin silky smooth. I do t have to worrie about dry skin anymore. I use twice a day.

June 15, 2017

Awesome product! One of my new favorites!

I had gotten a sample of this product and as soon as I tried it I knew this was going to be key in my cosmetic regime. I love the scent and I love how it is NOT oily or waxy and applying it. I hate when primers do that, after applying it dries very quick and then it is very easy to apply my foundation. Excellent product!

June 09, 2017

Great product. Haven't used Nivea creams for years. Found them to be greasy. This is no longer the case. Light formula. Smells great. Definitely Recommended

June 04, 2017

I tried a sample and liked how it moisturized my skin. I used to find Nivea irritated my sensitive skin but not this product. I'm not very familiar with primers but a great idea to combine the two. I like how my foundation went on after as well. I appreciate the coupon that I received with the sample so I will most likely purchase this.

May 31, 2017

I have a dry skin. And only Nivea helps my skin not to get itchy because of the dryness. I love this product. I've been using this for 5 years. Definitely recommend to my family and friends.

May 30, 2017

This was an okay cream. Did find it a bit mate and still left my skin feeling dry. I preferred to use this as a night cream vs a day cream. Would probably purchase again