NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews
#1 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 15, 2018

Love it!

This product is so nice! I always get this face cream! Nothing will ever beat the softness of my face after using this cream. And you can put makeup on right after!

January 10, 2018

Great moisturizer

Nivea creme is a very useful product for moisturising your skin. ... It has the classic nivea scent, which smells amazing and fresh. I can be used as an all over body lotion and is particularly good for sensitive skin. This creme is a good one to keep in the cupboard for those emergency dry skin days.

January 01, 2018

I received a free sample of this in the mail and I absolutely love it!!! I can't wait to buy a full sized product! Great for the most sensitive dry skin. Good makeup base too.

December 14, 2017

Nivea

Nivea primer get the job done! It keep my make up in place.I don't have to worry about dry skin during the day.No harsh smells feels smooth on my skin.

December 08, 2017

My favorite prep product!

I use this cream to the very last drop!It smells amazing and leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized.Its the only moisturizer that I will use. It's affordable and makes a great gift as well as addition to any makeup collection!

October 05, 2017

Base hydratante

Cette crème rend la peau vraiment douce et c'est une très bonne base puisque mon maquillage tient vraiment plus longtemps et reste beau plus longtemps qu'à l'habitude. Elle n'est pas trop grasse et elle hydrate bien quand même, j'en met même quand je n'utilise pas de maquillage et ça fait l'affaire. Elle sent bonne en plus! J'ai bien aimé ce produit moi :)

September 27, 2017

Best!Even for my child!

This is a super moisturizing cream! All my family enjoys it and its amazing for sensitive skin....even my child loves it. zis one of the best cream I have used and I love the fragrance too
    Nothin competes with a great cream!

September 26, 2017

My favourite

I love this product,have been using for couple years. Skin gets good moisturaizing and the smell is nice and long lasting. I would recommend this product,no regrets.

August 26, 2017

I would buy this product forever if its possible

I have grown up with sensitive skin my entire life. i would get reactions that were extremely painful until i found this product. I no longer get reaction and my skin is so soft.

July 24, 2017

The cream isn't to thick and smells great feels very light weight. Blended well with cream makeup and concealer. Leaves my hair line a little greasy if I try and blend upwards. Leaves me a little shiny on my forehead. Would deff recommend this product!!!