NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 380 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

July 24, 2017

The cream isn't to thick and smells great feels very light weight. Blended well with cream makeup and concealer. Leaves my hair line a little greasy if I try and blend upwards. Leaves me a little shiny on my forehead. Would deff recommend this product!!!

July 14, 2017

Works like a charm

I liked the product, it's good to make my skin feel better, soft and smooth.

The reason I gave 3 starts because I don't like the texture of it and I think company can work to improve it

July 11, 2017

Great for my skin

This lotion is great. I have very sensitive skin and it works wonders without irritation. Doesn't make my son oily either. Which is always a bonus a little goes a long way and it last a long time

June 28, 2017

Amazing

My face is normally very dry and hard to apply foundation, however with the nivea 2 in 1 primer base, I am able to achieve an even foundation. And my dry skin is completely gone.
    This product is absolutely amazing.
    I would recommend everyone try this product.

June 24, 2017

Awesome!!

I had been wanting to try this product for a while but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Finally, I found it at Walmart recently and it retailed for about $6 for 50ml! It was super affordable! I love primers and I own MANY including lots of high end ones and this one performed better than a lot of them! I wash my face then apply my serum. After that all I have to do is put this product on since it's a moisturizer AND a primer. I can skip a step when using this. I would highly recommend this product especially for the price; you can't go wrong!! I purchased the one for normal skin.

June 21, 2017

DANG NIVEA, I love this stuff!

I have been using this primer for a little while now and I have had nothing but a good experience. I normally use both a moisturizer and primer before applying my makeup. Most primers cause a slight irritation or minor acne on my skin, however after consistently using this primer I have not noticed any breakouts as of yet. This product I was able to save a step and get out the door just a few minutes quicker by being able to use it as both a moisturizer and a primer. The smell is very minimal during application. It is extremely similar to a hydrating moisturizer in texture, no "tackyness" or "stickyness" developed. I did notice that it worked flawlessly with my water based foundations. When I used this product with any oil based foundation it did not appear as flawless, but still held up through 8+ hours of humidity. It also provides a nice "fresh" faced look if you are wanting to have a more natural look and skip the foundation. A little bit of this primer goes a LOOOOOONG way compared to more pricey brands I own like Hourglass, Becca, Urban Decay. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody who is looking for a new primer, as well as repurchase for myself.

June 21, 2017

2 étapes en une, j'adore!

Très belle idée de la part de Nivea de sortir un produit comme celui-ci. Je le trouve très efficace, autant pour l'aspect hydratant que la base. Je le recommande

June 20, 2017

I have been using this product for a few moths and I love it

I have been using this product for a few months and I do have a dry skin, I did try every kind of cream out there and this one really works for my dry skin. Plus it has a primer in it so I apply it in the morning before my make up. Its dosent smell to strong and it makes your skin really soft.

June 18, 2017

Love it!

This stuff is great! It feels awesome on my skin - isn't to heavy and sticky like other primers. It smells really good too. Is definitely my go to moisturizing primer :-)

June 17, 2017

Perfect for dry spots

I was excited to try this out because Nivea moisturizers always tend to be great especially for drugstore. This primer made my face feel tacky and hydrated. My foundation went on smooth and stayed on for 5-6 hours which is a lot better on certain dry patches I have. Using a good moisturizer before this primer really helps the longevity and effectiveness of it.