NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

January 24, 2020

Amazing moisturizer

Great moisturizer for this price. It feels very fresh and skin stays hydrated for a long time. I don't feel greasy and my makeup goes on nicely on top!

January 15, 2020

This cream is magic!

I absolutely love this product! It moisturizers my dry skin so well, and creates a perfect base for makeup. My skin tends to be sensitive, but no adverse reaction to this cream. I also really enjoy the smell.

November 29, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Super product

I like all NIVEA products including and this one.I have sensitive skin, so it was perfect for me. My skin received the moisure it needed. It's very cheap and really good product.

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing product

I will definitely recommend this to people with dry skin like mine, it does wonder with your skin, my skin is feeling fresh each time I apply this..I just love this product

October 28, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Super soft

I cannot praise this product enough I have really severe dry skin and I have been using this daily and it works a treat don't need to put a lot on to leave your skin feeling super soft really 5 out of 5 and sensitive enough to use on my sensitive skin to

England, United Kingdom

Nivea must

Amazing product loved it great for the skin soft and suttle moisturise was great not dry at all skin felt light and not heavy must buy this product definitely worth it notice a nice difference in my skin and not left feeling tight either

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Recommended

Love this, Dose what it says.. And great value for you're money also goes a long way smells lovely, highly recommended, available in most stores I've always been able to fine it

East Sussex, United Kingdom

Very hydrating

I love this product a lot as it soothes and hydrates my sensitive and dry skin very well, makes my skin look very healthy, clean and well hydrated. I have been using this for quite a while and I am really very pleased, thank you so much Nivea.

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Fresh faced feel!

Perfect at keeping my face hydrated for long periods of time, I used to have dry skin. Not anymore! Would really recommend to a friend, sensible pricing too.

October 18, 2019
    Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

This product grew on me after time

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it is pretty good. When I used to put on my makeup it used to look a bit dry and cakey, however this 2 in 1 moisturizer has helped my face to look really soft.

Don't expect this moisturizer to feel like a primer when you put it on. I more feels like a moisturizer, however it does act with your makeup to give you a finish that looks like you have primer on.