NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews
#1 in Primer

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

October 05, 2017

Base hydratante

Cette crème rend la peau vraiment douce et c'est une très bonne base puisque mon maquillage tient vraiment plus longtemps et reste beau plus longtemps qu'à l'habitude. Elle n'est pas trop grasse et elle hydrate bien quand même, j'en met même quand je n'utilise pas de maquillage et ça fait l'affaire. Elle sent bonne en plus! J'ai bien aimé ce produit moi :)

September 27, 2017

Best!Even for my child!

This is a super moisturizing cream! All my family enjoys it and its amazing for sensitive skin....even my child loves it. zis one of the best cream I have used and I love the fragrance too
    Nothin competes with a great cream!

September 26, 2017

My favourite

I love this product,have been using for couple years. Skin gets good moisturaizing and the smell is nice and long lasting. I would recommend this product,no regrets.

August 26, 2017

I would buy this product forever if its possible

I have grown up with sensitive skin my entire life. i would get reactions that were extremely painful until i found this product. I no longer get reaction and my skin is so soft.

July 24, 2017

The cream isn't to thick and smells great feels very light weight. Blended well with cream makeup and concealer. Leaves my hair line a little greasy if I try and blend upwards. Leaves me a little shiny on my forehead. Would deff recommend this product!!!

July 14, 2017

Works like a charm

I liked the product, it's good to make my skin feel better, soft and smooth.

The reason I gave 3 starts because I don't like the texture of it and I think company can work to improve it

July 11, 2017

Great for my skin

This lotion is great. I have very sensitive skin and it works wonders without irritation. Doesn't make my son oily either. Which is always a bonus a little goes a long way and it last a long time

June 28, 2017

Amazing

My face is normally very dry and hard to apply foundation, however with the nivea 2 in 1 primer base, I am able to achieve an even foundation. And my dry skin is completely gone.
    This product is absolutely amazing.
    I would recommend everyone try this product.

June 24, 2017

Awesome!!

I had been wanting to try this product for a while but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Finally, I found it at Walmart recently and it retailed for about $6 for 50ml! It was super affordable! I love primers and I own MANY including lots of high end ones and this one performed better than a lot of them! I wash my face then apply my serum. After that all I have to do is put this product on since it's a moisturizer AND a primer. I can skip a step when using this. I would highly recommend this product especially for the price; you can't go wrong!! I purchased the one for normal skin.

June 21, 2017

DANG NIVEA, I love this stuff!

I have been using this primer for a little while now and I have had nothing but a good experience. I normally use both a moisturizer and primer before applying my makeup. Most primers cause a slight irritation or minor acne on my skin, however after consistently using this primer I have not noticed any breakouts as of yet. This product I was able to save a step and get out the door just a few minutes quicker by being able to use it as both a moisturizer and a primer. The smell is very minimal during application. It is extremely similar to a hydrating moisturizer in texture, no "tackyness" or "stickyness" developed. I did notice that it worked flawlessly with my water based foundations. When I used this product with any oil based foundation it did not appear as flawless, but still held up through 8+ hours of humidity. It also provides a nice "fresh" faced look if you are wanting to have a more natural look and skip the foundation. A little bit of this primer goes a LOOOOOONG way compared to more pricey brands I own like Hourglass, Becca, Urban Decay. I would absolutely recommend this to anybody who is looking for a new primer, as well as repurchase for myself.