NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 17, 2018

Perfect combination

I purchased this product after reading a few reviews on ChickAdvisor. I loved how it made my face feel so soft and moisturized and the primer kept my make up on for hours! I highly recommend this non-greasy formula to anyone looking for a new face moisturize!

April 19, 2018

The best thing ever!

I have never used anything as good as this on my face. Soft smooth, not oily or leaves dead residue. Just love it have been buying this brand for a very long time.

April 14, 2018

Excellent Primer

I needed a Primer and this product caught my eye at the store. It felt light, cool and refreshing on my skin, plus a little goes a long way. It absorbed quickly and was lightly moisturizing. My makeup went over this perfectly and it lasted a good 8 hours. This is definitely a perfect primer for those warm summer days.

March 29, 2018

Awesome

One of the best product I have used so far! My skin always feels so good and calm after using this product. I also have a in-shower body lotion which is one of my favorite and this product is really perfect for skin.

March 22, 2018

Belle peau

Je suis une jeune maman qui a la peau très sensible depuis ma première grossesse! Et depuis que j’utilise se produit à tout les jours mon visage va vraiment mieux :)

March 17, 2018

Works wonders

I have had a hard time with primers and face cream as I have sensitive skin. In the past I would end up with red blotches all over my face. With nivea I have no red blotches, my skin is soft and it smells amazing!

March 16, 2018

I love this product!

I have very sensitive skin, Ive used this cream pre application of my daily make up routine. I have had no acne break outs from this product, while other i have. so this to me is a huge bonus.

March 14, 2018

Great product!

My mom used Nivea cream as her moisturizer when I was growing up.
    I always loved that scent and this product is even better! Nivea seems to be growing in popularity and I can understand why. . .a great product!

March 14, 2018

Excellent primer from Nivea

I really love the Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry/Sensitive skin. My skin gets really dry in the winter and it makes my skin feel very comfortable and my make up goes on smoothly over this product. It has a pleasant smell and it is also cost effective.

March 10, 2018

HELL YES NIVEA IS LIT

OMG THIS IS THE BEST PRIMER I HAVE EVER USED. I have a combination skin so this was perfect and I’m def going to buy this in the future. Thanks Chick Advisor ;)