e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette in Dark
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Blush Palette in Dark Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 551 in Blush

October 06, 2016

Wow ! L'emballage est tout simplement magnifique ! J'ai l'impression d'utiliser des produits luxueux à petit prix. Cette palatte est parfaite pour les voyages, puisqu'elle permet de varier son maquillage avec les 4 magnifiques couleurs offertes dans l'emballage. Les 4 couleurs sont tout simplement parfaites et très pigmentés. Elles s'étendent très bien et le résultat est incroyable.

Je recommence ce produit ! Cette marque me surprendra toujours avec des produits de qualité à bas prix.

September 20, 2015

I love the variety that is offered in multiple colour palettes. Even if all the colours don't work for you, you will definitely be able to find a couple that do.

I personally don't use the brighter pinky "barbie style" colour, it just isn't me, the other three work great. They have the same smooth texture as their others, they are very pigmented, buildable and blendable. I really like that they give the options of multiple colours, it gives you the ability to mix them as well.

I would definitely recommend this product and brand

August 14, 2015

Love this so perfect to travel with. So creamy and buttery and awesome love this stuff stays on all day no problem!!

April 21, 2015

Holy pigmentation!!!! There are 4 shades total and one has glitter in it but I did not see it on my face (even in sunlight) or my arm swatch. The lightest of touch is needed with these. The colors are all like butter. I personally will wait until summer is in full swing before I bust this palette out. It is gorgeous and I highly recommend.

LDries added a new review for
    Downy Unstoppables

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers