e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Makeup Mist and Set Spray Reviews

September 26, 2017

Pas mon spray préféré

Je trouve qu'au final, ce spray ne fait pas grand chose. Il aide un peu à enlever l'effet trop poudreux sur le visage, mais si vous chercher quelque chose qui aide le maquillage à tenir, il ne fait pas grand chose de ce coté là.

August 27, 2017

A really good setting spray for the price!

I have used a few bottles of this now and do like the finish it gives my makeup. I wish they would offer bigger bottles though - I go through these so fast! I love the hydrating effect and the way it sets my powder and foundation. I do think this is a really great product, especially for the price.

August 24, 2017

I love this setting spray

I love this setting spray.Its so cheap but works so well.I love spraying my brushes with this before using highlighter or to make a shadow appear foiled or more pigmented.

August 10, 2017

BEST SETTING SPAY

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! soo cheap and it was so light and refreshing, i wore it to a rave and my whole face of makeup was on after hours of sweating! i was so impressed!! i tell everyone how good this setting spray is!! such a bang for ur buck!!

July 10, 2017

I use it often.

It is a affortable product. It is a really good product. It sets makeup for all night! I always use it for my makeup The only thing i dislike is the packaging.

July 07, 2017

Very wet

I actually got this to use as a setting spray (which it claims on the package). I didn't try it as a primer. As a setting spray I had to be very careful ising it. It's very wet, so using it after mascara was a bad idea. The mascara would transfer all over my face. So I had to make sure I applied all my face make up and eye shadow, than spray this. It did a decent job keeping my make up looking good. For the cheap price, you can't go wrong.

July 06, 2017

I would definitely purchase again

It comes in a sleek black bottle of pure amazingness! It sprays out evenly and will take your look from cake to natural in a matter of seconds. There's no scent and I love that! It's also super cheap for my drugstore ladies

June 25, 2017

Cost effective, cruelty-free setting spray!

I gave this a try because the price was right, and I was struggling to figure out how to make my foundation last longer and look better throughout the day. To be honest, I'm not sure it made much of a difference, but it feels nice and refreshing to spritz during the day.

2.8/5

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

This is a hit or miss product for me. It sometimes makes my makeup stay better and it sometimes doesn't do anything. However, it never ruins my makeup or does anything negative to my face like breakout or burn. I find its effectiveness depends on how I prep my face (primer vs no primer, what cream I use before etc.) and what makeup I put on. It doesn't make my makeup bleed or separate and helps get rid of that really dry, powdery look my setting powder can cause so that's nice. It is pretty inexpensive so worth trying out if you're interest in using a setting spray. It does not have a dewy finish or add any shine. I'm not sure I'd buy it again but I might.

May 29, 2017

It works surprisingly well. I tend to sweat makeup off and I use it to set foundation powder - no transfer at all, even if I have to dab at my face to remove perspiration. Just one to two sprays does the trick, and the bottle I have has lasted a really long time.