L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 68 in Setting Spray

June 20, 2017

Drugstore hero!

This setting spray is a great alternative to the more expensive sprays. It's extremely effective at keeping your makeup locked in all day. I do find that it goes on quite wet and can cause mascara to run, so I apply my mascara after spraying it, and make sure I fan my face with my hands for a few seconds before I open my eyes to make sure my eye makeup is set. Once it's dry, you're good to go :)

2.8/5

May 25, 2017

It is so so, it does the job but not my favorite. It is a bit too wet when it sprays and can cause makeup to run. I still prefer mac or nyx setting spray

May 24, 2017

This is an effective setting spray and decent value for the money. Unfortunately, the spray goes on very wet, and causes my mascara to run. Once the spray dries, it is almost impossible to remove the mascara from underneath my eye area (once again demonstrating that the spray is effective - but in the wrong way). if you avoid the eye area when you use this spray, it works very well to enable makeup to last all day.

May 09, 2017

This is a great alternative to other more expensive setting sprays that really keeps your makeup in place all day! The nozzle doesn't clog and provides a wide spray for even application. One or two spritz will do. It even prevented my makeup from coming off my jawline, the quickest area that my foundation fades. I only wish this came in a matte formula. I found that it left me a bit oily in my T zone by the end of the day and I usually don't have that issue. If you like a more dewy look, definitely give this a try.

2.2/5

May 01, 2017

I've tried multiple setting sprays and this is my least favorite of them all. Even if I apply this before makeup application and afterwards, my makeup still tends to separate and fade through out the day. There are better options out there on the market that are affordable, including maybellines setting spray! Save your dollar.

April 19, 2017

My favourite setting spray! Very affordable and feels light to wear. Keeps my makeup in place and does not leave me feeling greasy or shiny at all. One bottle lasts a long time!

April 05, 2017

I was looking for something that would help my make up stay put but not cost an arm and a leg. So I stumbled upon this and it's become my go to setting spray it really helps lock everything in I love it.

March 19, 2017

I have repurchased this spray because I love how it sets my makeup. It lasts me a long time even if i spray it 2-3 times at once. It is worth every dollar, its an awesome drug store setting spray.

March 03, 2017

I really like this spray. I was buying high end setting sprays, and it was really breaking the bank. So i figured i would try this, and it works well for me ! I find it does what it claims to do, and the price doesn't break the bank !

2.2/5

October 26, 2016

I bought this expecting to find a cheaper alternative to high end setting spray, however I soon found out that this product was not that, and didn't work for me. It was nearly 20$ which is already not that great, and after giving it a few tests all day with a full face of makeup, I learned that there was not lasting effect and after about 2 hours, my makeup looked just as though I wasn't wearing the setting spray. The one good part about it would be that it gives a nice misty natural and glowing look to my makeup for a bit after I sprayed it on. But again, that didn't last. Overall, for a drugstore product the price is not reasonable and the quality doesn't merit it's price.