NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 30, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Lightweight prime and set

NYX Matte Setting Spray is a lightweight, refreshing setting spray that will make your make-up look last much longer and prevent an oily breakout.
    Perfect if you have oily/combination skin and use liquid based foundations, highlighters, etc.

April 15, 2021

Solid matteifying setting spray

The NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte is honestly so good for $10! It's worth the price, and after trying it after a friend recommended it a year and a half ago, I have fallen in love. This spray leaves a matte finish that lasts a couple hours or two depending on the day for me. I have combination skin and I wear glasses so I find it hard to make my makeup last all day without it sliding off or getting stuck on the nose pad of my glasses. This does the job in the colder months for me, virtually allowing a matte finish to last a good 6-8 hours. In the summer time it lasts maybe 2-3 hours depending on the day. The matte finish is what I always aspire to achieve and this does a good job at it. Not 100% but close enough to it. Very bang for the buck and well worth the price.

March 12, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Perfect for my combination skin

I use the matte version as my skin can get shiny throughout the day but I find this product works wonder. I can spend a whole day at disneyland and my make up doesn't budge!

November 05, 2020
    United States

Great product!

I am such a fan of setting spray, and it has been my secret weapon against not only humidity, but mask face! It is extremely simple to use and after a few quick sprays your makeup on set and lasts much longer by comparison. I find it help to keep my makeup from funning on those hot, humid days, and I also find it help to reduce transfer now that masks are manditory to wear in indoor public spaces. Its affordable and last for a long time since you only use a couple sprays per use. It is definately worth investing in and is one of those products that if you try it once you will be hooked!

November 04, 2020

A must have

I've used a few setting sprays a this one by far is one of my favorites. It feels great and goes on light. It works amazingly keeping my makeup looking fresh all day and night.

November 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Must have in your makeup bag

I would definitely purchase this product again. Love the matte finish. Helps make my makeup stay in place all day. Hold through sweating as well. Perfect for the busy working woman or mom!

October 19, 2020

A drugstore setting Spray that works!

I love NYX setting Spray. It really works to keep my makeup in place all day. I've tried other makes but I find NYX has the best quality for the money.

September 07, 2020

Adore

Wow, J'adore. Je croyais pas qu'un produit comme t-elle fonctionnait. Rafraîchissant et garde le maquillage en place. C'est un MUST à avoir dans son coffre à maquillage. Magique! #ChickAdvisorSparkles

September 06, 2020

My go to for make up.

After doing my make up, spraying my face afterwards with this setting spray, I barely have to touch up my make up... it's definitely worth its money (smells a little at first, but it does go away

August 27, 2020

Best bang for your buck.....

I was not aware of such a product as makeup setting spray but as I get older and want to look my best, I went on a search for an affordable product (or products) to accomplish this. I was excited to try NYX Matte Setting Spray and I can honestly say that it WORKS!!! After my makeup application is complete, I spray a few pumps over my face and away I go. My makeup looks fresh all day long until I remove it at the end of the day. I also do not have any eye liner or mascara transfer in my eye area.....everything stays where it's supposed to. I would definitely recommend.