NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 67 in Setting Spray

April 13, 2017

Oh my gosh I love this stuff. It sets your makeup for the DAY! and if you have shiny skin by 10:00 am like I do its a god send. I was using a mattifying balm that I found was not working, this stuff works fantastic.

April 11, 2017

I bought this recently, I haven't been using setting spray for years, in the past they would leave a shine that I didn't like. This product is perfect for combination skin. I use it and it gives me such a perfect natural but "made" matte face. I would suggest anyone who has combination/ oily skin use this product!

March 26, 2017

Great product -- sometimes almost TOO matte. Keeps everything in place, though would NOT recommend for dry skin. Affordable price point with quality result -- does what it says and would definitely repurchase.

March 05, 2017

This is a decent setting spray. It's an excellent drugstore setting spray. It does the job! It doesn't really give sun protection. It is lightweight and dries after a few minutes of applying it. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget looking for a quick and cheap fix!

March 01, 2017

My t zone usually looks like an oil slick by noon. I've tried pretty much every setting spray, including UD but nothing helped. I tried the regular version of this first and it was so so. Then I came across the matter version, and it was love at first spray. At most, I've had to blot once during the day. Living in South Florida, that days alot. I can't count how many bottles of this I've gone through. It's the best.

December 04, 2016

This stuff does wonders. I buy this over the urban decay setting spray. I find this holds a lot more for a lot longer and am happy I tried it. It has a great mist to it and hasnt let me down yet.

November 28, 2016

This is a very inexpensive setting spray. I think for the price, it does an ok job. For foundation, I don't find it helps keep it looking good all day. I do like this spray for eye shadow. I think it does a good job holding eye shadow.

September 27, 2016

I dislike this product very much. It seems to be quite a hit with most people but I personally find it very drying and has an awful alcohol like smell. I didn't even go through the whole bottle as there are many other setting sprays that I have tried and would rather use. I do love NYX as a brand but the packaging and product for this setting spray is below what I am used to getting quality wise from them.

August 06, 2016

This setting spray is alright. I have pretty oily skin and it did make my makeup last a bit longer than if I were to go without it buutt I think there are better sprays out there.

July 18, 2016

This is a good little spray and is pretty cheap.
    It doesn't spray as well as some other products I've used, it doesn't seem to "disperse" as wide and so I need to spray it a few times to get everywhere I want. It does tone down any oiliness or shine I do have and my makeup does hold for a while longer. Neither of these things lasts all day, I would give this a "lasting power" of just a few hours, I would recommend using a matifying powder with it.
    I do agree with the "scent" thing I read on the other reviews, there is definitely a weird scent too it but I don't feel it to be too strong and it does fade after a few moments.

Nivea Creme

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm