MAC Fix Setting Spray Reviews

April 07, 2019

Makes my makeup last all day!

I tried the sample version of this and I had to buy it! I loves the way it felt on my skin, went on easy and not heavy, and helped my makeup last longer through my busy day!

January 29, 2019

Best setting spray!

I love this. I use it as a primer and as a setting spray, it leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and also gives my makeup a pretty finish. It makes the eyeshadows so pigmented and my makeup lasts much longer. It is definitely worth the money.

January 04, 2019

The best Setting spray on the market!

I was def not true believer when it came to setting sprays. After using this spray due to a free gift! This will be a repeat of purchase for life. Sets your makeup right away!

December 07, 2018
    Hungary

This product is one of my favorit mac product of all time!

I love to use this product for primeing first and fixing the makeup in the end, but what I love the most is useing this for setting the eyeshadow by spraying it to the brush. This makes the eyeshadow more colorful and stays there for a longer time. It's just amazing!

December 04, 2018
    New York, United States

The OG

This is the Original spray that I 1st got and have purchased a few times and love it and just it for different things. I love it for all over my face, making my eyeshadows pop and just and as a refresher spray. I would recommend it

June 01, 2018

MAC FIX SETTING SPRAY

MAC FIX SETTING SPRAY is very good spray .I got it as a gift i loved it i uesd this as primer to it work it very light smiles good too i love all mac product.

May 22, 2018

Been using this for years!

I have been using this product for years to set my powder. It is great. It has a fresh scent and feels light. It prevents make-up from looking chalky and from melting off. Best part is, one bottle goes a long way!

May 12, 2018
    Central and Western District, Hong Kong

The Best Spray

My favorite setting spray alongside the Urban Decay setting spray. It is ranked in my top 2 and I love the scent of both. The Mac Fix Plus is so versatile as it can be used also as a spray to pack wet shadow on the lids or to quickly clean brushes if you are travelling! Have 2 as a back-up!

April 12, 2018

i use this every time i do my makeup

this product is great for so many reasons. i use it to dampen by makeup brushes when i want to get a more pigmented colour for eyeshadow, glitter etc. it also helps to make my finished makeup look flawless, it helps to set the makeup. however unlike other setting sprays it isn’t as strong and won’t help my makeup last for an extremely long time or help reduce the look for oil. this spray helps more with making the makeup look flawless and blended.

March 18, 2018

Very nice setting spray

I love Mac setting spray because it's sets my face and my make up stays on for 24 hours it's not expensive I will recommend this to everyone I have using this for so Long and I have never complained about it