MAC Fix Setting Spray Reviews

January 21, 2018

Amazing for after makeup application

I LOVE this product. I like to use it after my makeup is completed to help get rid of that powdery look being left with a flawless and smooth application. I like to use it on my eye shadow brush also when I'm looking for a more intense color payoff. Wish it was a little cheaper though!

September 01, 2017

Yasss!

I use this as a primer. It takes the cakeyness away from my makeup and makes my makeup look beautiful. I do use a mattifying setting spray after I complete my makeup though because I have oily skin and Mac Fix+ doesn't help with my oiliness (well it's not suppose to)

August 21, 2017

I will definitely buy this

I bought this spray so many years back and I use this to the date as it is so good !! It gives that shine on your face and you feel fresh all the time :) Love this product

August 05, 2017

Makeup saver

Perfect for when you've totally nailed your makeup look and intend on keeping it that way all night or all day. It has definitely saved me many clubbing occasions and/or sweaty summer nights and days. Keeps your makeup where you want it.

August 04, 2017

I might have fallen in love all over again...

I am in love with this spray from MAC. I use it religiously. I don't know where it has been or why I didn't know about it the last few years, but i'm certainly glad it's made an appearance in my life now.
    It makes your makeup look great ALL DAY.
    here's a little tip though- spray and let the product dry before you do your mascara :)

August 04, 2017

Would buy again

I've tried so many, from NYX, Smashbox, Urban Decay to name a few. I would buy this product again as the formula is great, however my only issue was with the actual spray of it. It doesnt feel like a fine enough mist that I feel beads of water on my face in some places but other places didnt even get sprayed. I would come back to this product if the packaging was maybe renewed however I find myself sticking to my other sprays because this one isnt fine enough. Would recommend UD All Nighter setting spray for longevity and a fine mist.

August 02, 2017

Great Product!

This setting spray is great! I like the smell of it as it isn't too over powering. My makeup lasts a lot longer when I use this product and compared to others in this price range - it's been the best I've found thus far.

August 02, 2017

LIQUID GOLD!

I have tried other setting spray for other eye-shadows applications and max fix + is the only thing that really makes it glide on so well and pop so well too!

July 03, 2017

Bon produit à plusieurs usages

Ce produit vous aidera à prolonger la durée de votre maquillage à coups sûrs.
    Il peut être utilisé après avoir complété le maquillage pour fixer le tout, pour aider à l'application des ombres à paupières, à donner un effet naturel au teint après avoir appliqué la poudre en l'utilisant avec une éponge et j'en passe...
    Si vous achetez une bouteille et que vous trouvez que cela fait plus ou moins l'effet escompté, il pourra vous servir à autre chose c'est certain!!

June 26, 2017

I got this as a birthday gift

I am not usally a makeup person, but this product definitely does its job. Spray up into the air, and let he mist hit your face. I do this a couple times and let it set my makeup.