MAC Fix Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 68 in Setting Spray

July 03, 2017

Bon produit à plusieurs usages

Ce produit vous aidera à prolonger la durée de votre maquillage à coups sûrs.
    Il peut être utilisé après avoir complété le maquillage pour fixer le tout, pour aider à l'application des ombres à paupières, à donner un effet naturel au teint après avoir appliqué la poudre en l'utilisant avec une éponge et j'en passe...
    Si vous achetez une bouteille et que vous trouvez que cela fait plus ou moins l'effet escompté, il pourra vous servir à autre chose c'est certain!!

June 26, 2017

I got this as a birthday gift

I am not usally a makeup person, but this product definitely does its job. Spray up into the air, and let he mist hit your face. I do this a couple times and let it set my makeup.

June 14, 2017

Amazing for drying foundations and mineral makeup

This is a must have product if you like a natural finish. Great for making heavier, drier foundations look natural. This eliminates that cake look inside of your pores when you wear foundation. Have been repurchasing this product for three years now, and it's a necessity unless I find a setting spray that is as hydrating but long wearing as this one. Highly recommend splurging on a setting spray rather than a foundation, it'll have more of an impact on your makeup overall.

I wish they sold the coconut and green tea scented sprays more often, however they are always limited edition.

June 11, 2017

It's the summer and it's hot. I hate wearing heavy makeup cause I feel like my face is melting in makeup however this fix plus keeps my makeup in place and doesn't allow it to move .i tried other brands but this is my all time favourite!

June 11, 2017

This is my go-to setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place for hours, even though I have oily skin. The price point is decent in comparison to some other setting sprays from Sephora. I have probably purchased 5-6 so far and will definitely continue!

May 16, 2017

I love love love this stuff. I find it to be the best at melting your makeup into your skin and giving you that dewey glow. It keep my makeup in place all day. I have tried many in the past but this is still my go to:)

May 10, 2017

Best for setting my makeup! Fix+ locks it for entire day, hydrates, refreshes, gives natural glow, at the same time matte finish! Love! I didn't notice any cons. Definitely recommend! Just try it out - you will love it!

May 02, 2017

This spray is great for setting your makeup, be sure to spray this before you put on your mascara (especially if it is not waterproof) or your lashes. This spray is better for those who like more of a dewy look rather than matte. It is also great for spraying throughout the day to freshen up the look of your makeup if it is looking dull/dry.

March 29, 2017

MAC fix + is overall a really useful product to have in your beauty regimen. I've used it for priming, setting and rehydrating my face. The scent isn't too overwhelming and it's great to use if you just want to freshen up your makeup!

March 01, 2017

You get what you pay for. Anything that's generally cheap wont be good, and this spray is AMAZING and even the travel size has lasted me since June 2016, and Im writing this review in March 2017. Almost a year and I had just hit the half way mark. I still prefer Urban Decay for my nights out and this kind for my days!
    Still an amazing product though.