MAC Fix Setting Spray Reviews

October 23, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Works very well

This does what it says on the tin,
    I have to wear my make up for long periods of the day, so I need it to last, once I’ve applied my make up I apply this setting spray and it make my make up last absolute hours
    Doesn’t make fade, smudge, and feel fresh faced all day I would highly recommend

October 15, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Can’t live without!

I was in dance competitions growing up and we always used MAC. This was the first makeup spray product I ever used and I continue to use it to this day. It isn’t meant to keep makeup on all day but it softens the look of everything and takes any powderyness down. It’s amazing to refresh throughout the day too. I even use it in my skincare routine due to its glycerin content.

August 31, 2019

love it

heard about this from a friend who swore by it so i went and got one and does it ever work! price isn’t too bad for what you get. it locks in my makeup all day and doesn’t smudge. amazing product

August 14, 2019
    United States

Great

This setting spray is light and airy. I love that it creates a nice dewy effect to my skin. Certainly a very high quality of setting spray. Because it’s longitivtiy.

July 23, 2019

I will keep buying this until someone shows me better

I started using this setting spray months ago and I am now on my second bottle. For the price it had enough product in it, smells great but not heavily scented, and has great effectiveness. It brings my skin the glow or natural look I want after using powder makeup. It also locked my eyeshadow in place.

July 20, 2019

Not bad at all

I am now on my second bottle of this setting spray, and I have to say its not at all. It keeps my make intact and not to mention its pretty refreshing. I have also tried the coconut scent fix setting spray which was a nice change, the coconut was a nice mild scent.

July 16, 2019

Set it all day

this product is amazing i only had samples, but i definitely will be going back to grab the full size! it keeps your makeup on so well and literally lasts all day long! couldn't ask for a better setting spray!

July 06, 2019

Can't live without!!

Hands down, favourite setting spray, I've repurchased so many times. Leaves the perfect finish to everyday makeup or full glam, and I love the smell!!

April 07, 2019

Makes my makeup last all day!

I tried the sample version of this and I had to buy it! I loves the way it felt on my skin, went on easy and not heavy, and helped my makeup last longer through my busy day!

January 29, 2019

Best setting spray!

I love this. I use it as a primer and as a setting spray, it leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and also gives my makeup a pretty finish. It makes the eyeshadows so pigmented and my makeup lasts much longer. It is definitely worth the money.