e.l.f. Essentials Eyeshadow Brush

e.l.f. Essentials Eyeshadow Brush Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 543 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 14, 2017

Elf has recently updated all their brushes to be synthetic. This is a great basic brush for putting eyeshadow on. It picks up and deposits color decently. Its tapered enough that you could also use it to smudge. As this is $1USD, the quality control for this brush is all over the place, after ordering multiples. You may get a very prickly brush, or you may get a very soft brush, its really quite random. You may also get brushes where the ferrule detaches from the handle. In addition to that, there are still animal hair (pony?) versions of this brush floating around. (I honestly prefer the animal hair, they grab color much better, and the shape is much more versatile.) If you have delicate eyelids, I would recommend testing before buying if possible. Else, you may have to order multiples, which for $1USD, its not a bad deal.

April 03, 2015

This brush is so affordable and could be used for any number of makeup applications. I mainly use it for a light dusting of a neutral eye shadow. It's not the best quality, but it does the job.

April 03, 2015

This isn't the best brush I've used but it's decent and gets the job done! And for one dollar you can't beat that!

March 11, 2015

This brush by e.l.f. is one of my all time favorites for applying eyeshadow. It's the perfect shape for the main lid and it picks up and deposits color beautifully. I also love the aesthetics of the white satin finish handle. I've washed this so many times and have never lost any bristles. It only cost me $1.00 on their website but I've recently seen them at my dollar store and I think Target also sells them. I usually stock up when I find them.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!