E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 29 in Lip Scrub

3.2/5

June 21, 2017

Broke after first use

I bought these during the winter on a black Friday sale I'm pretty sure. I was so excited to try it on my chapped lips. It broke the first use. I put it back in and was able to use it. The scent and flavor were great but they were almost too much exfoliating and not enough moisturization. There are better options out there.

June 21, 2017

Lip Exfoliate

I actually really like this lip exfoliator. I bought it back in the winter time when my lips are dried, cracked and falling apart. It really wasnt a pretty picture. After using this for a few days my lips were kissable again! I love this.

February 19, 2017

I love this product and will purchase this again. I have dry skin on my lips and it makes for lipstick application messy. I like matte lipstick but with dry lips it can look awful. So I bought this because it was really cheap and nothing else worked. I use this for a week and seen a major difference. You apply like a lipstick and then rub lips like you would an Exfoliants. The gritty stuff removes dry skin and the lotion I found moisturizers my lips. Strongly recommend

February 17, 2017

I love this lip exfoliator and especially its great price! I have purchased the original and enjoy the sweet sugary smell. It is excellent at removing dead skin patches on my lips while leaving a slight matte moisture from the oils that will not perturb subsequent lip product application. In fact, I use it every morning before applying my lipstick. Its only downfall is that past the initial tip there are larger exfoliating chunks that can sometimes be harsher on my lips. Otherwise, this has HG status and I will definitely repurchase.

January 10, 2017

I love this product!! I use it before I put lipstick on every morning! It is amazing! It sounds gross but it gets all the dead skin off my dry lips, moisturizes them, and makes the lipstick I wear afterwards look smooth. I use it every morning, even when I dont apply lipstick.

1.5/5

October 01, 2016

i think this is a miss for me its cheap and only works for a short time before it drys out i think it was a great effert but needs to be reformulated

August 24, 2016

Bought this at Walmarts a couple of weeks ago. Walmarts just started to carry E.L.F. products they are a very good price. This efoiliate works very good as long as you use it gently. Removes your dry skin, and leaves your
    lips soft.

April 30, 2016

If you can find E.L.F. lip exfoliator - buy it! It's cheap, simple, and effective. I realize it's mainly lip balm and sugar to scrub away dead skin but it makes a huge difference.

0.5/5

October 16, 2015

That seems a little harsh for tender and maybe sore lips. I think it would be better to apply vaseline or chap stick. This just sounds to abrasive for my liking.

October 16, 2015

Use this product on clean lips in circle motions. It instantly removes dead chapped skin and leaves your lips super smooth.
    I love the lipstick form and packaging. It is easy to store and it doesn't leave a mess like most sugar scrub pots.
    The price is also a great positive!

This is infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil. The scent is very refreshing