Elf lipstick

Elf lipstick Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 1197 in Lipstick

April 21, 2017

Pour le prix, ils en valent vraiment la peine! Ils sont très crémeux et s'applique bien sur les lèvres! Ils ne durent pas très longtemps sur les lèvres, mais on peut en réappliquer et le résultat reste beau! Je vous les recommande vraiment pour ajouter des couleurs à votre collection à petit prix.

February 28, 2017

I tried this bargain essential lipstick because for the price of $1, you can't go wrong. It goes on light, more of a moisturizer for lips, or a top coat. The colour doesn't last, lots of reapplying needed. Unfortunately, the entire tip broke off after maybe the 3rd use, so a very light touch is required to apply this.

September 23, 2016

I am so happy I gave this brand a chance! I was worried that the quality would not be up to my standards given the cheap prices but it definitely surprised me and proved me wrong. I purchased a matte nude lipstick and love it. It comes with me in my purse every where I go. Color and coverage is great and its a pretty long lasting. It doesn't stand up well to drinking and getting wet but I am okay with that because of all of the other positive things I like about this lipstick.

September 22, 2016

I bought the elf matte lipstick in natural and i love It. It is creamy and the colour is beautifull. The only problem is that if you have chapped lips it doesn't look that good. You need to exfiolate them first.

September 15, 2016

e.l.f products all have a pretty low price point. However, their lipstick (dusty rose) is one of the best I've tried. It's long lasting, has a really nice scent, and the colour is perfect.