Elf lipstick

Elf lipstick Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 1317 in Lipstick

May 25, 2017

Il y a deux gammes de rouge à lèvres, studio et essentiel, et j'ai pu tester les deux
    La gamme studio est la meilleure gamme des deux, et a donc un prix plus élevé, la qualité est légèrement meilleure, il est moins asséchant, et part d'une meilleure façon. L'odeur est également meilleure
    La gamme essentiel est également excellente, mais la tenue est moins bonne, et l'odeur également

there are 2 range of lipstick, Studio and Essential, and I had test the both
    The range studio is better than essential, and so, it have a price little more expensive, the quality is little better, it's less drying, and leave by better way. The smell is better too.
    The range essential is very good too, but the duration is less good, and the smell also

May 10, 2017

I usually love ELF products, but I'm not crazy about this lipstick. The formula feels a bit greasy? It's a little streaky, but two coats takes care of it. I just don't like the way it feels on my lips. I would be a lot more upset if I paid more than $1 though.

April 30, 2017

This review is for the $1 USD essential lipsticks. It appears that elf is slowly discontinuing these lipsticks on the website. I own nostalgia, classy, seductive, flirtatious, sociable, fearless and posh. Posh and seductive are no longer available on the website, which is a shame because these were beautiful colors. Nostalgia and flirtatious are almost too light for my light to medium skin tone, and are specific to certain looks only. They will likely work better for you if you have lighter skin. Classy is also bordering on almost too light, but works well as an everyday pink color. Sociable is a pink that borders on red, and has shimmer in it, its the only one that has shimmer (sparkles) in it. However, the shimmer is sparsely distributed, and the majority of the lipstick is matte. Fearless is a classic red. (Seductive is a pink nude color, and posh is a darker red). For $1 these are great to experiment with different colors, however, they do not wear very long, are not very pigmented, and do not quite set. The lighter colors especially will settle into the lines on your lips. As these do not quite set, lipliner is a must. The formula also varies across the lipsticks, depending on whether you got an older lipstick or a newer one. I prefer the older formula, as it is more matte, but longevity is the same. The newer formula applies more easily, but is glossier. These will not last through a meal, but the packaging is NOT travel friendly at all, as the cap is not secure. On new lipstick, the top of the lipstick also does not twist all the way down into the container, so it is very easy for this to make a mess in your bag. I have tried setting this with powder, and still it does not last very long. The smell of these lipsticks is sweet, and is reminiscent of flintstones vitamins with a chalky sweet scent. These are very easy to remove. The reds are a little harder, but still relatively easy. For the price, I do recommend picking some up to try the colors, but don't expect very much from this lipstick.

April 21, 2017

Pour le prix, ils en valent vraiment la peine! Ils sont très crémeux et s'applique bien sur les lèvres! Ils ne durent pas très longtemps sur les lèvres, mais on peut en réappliquer et le résultat reste beau! Je vous les recommande vraiment pour ajouter des couleurs à votre collection à petit prix.

February 28, 2017

I tried this bargain essential lipstick because for the price of $1, you can't go wrong. It goes on light, more of a moisturizer for lips, or a top coat. The colour doesn't last, lots of reapplying needed. Unfortunately, the entire tip broke off after maybe the 3rd use, so a very light touch is required to apply this.

September 23, 2016

I am so happy I gave this brand a chance! I was worried that the quality would not be up to my standards given the cheap prices but it definitely surprised me and proved me wrong. I purchased a matte nude lipstick and love it. It comes with me in my purse every where I go. Color and coverage is great and its a pretty long lasting. It doesn't stand up well to drinking and getting wet but I am okay with that because of all of the other positive things I like about this lipstick.

September 22, 2016

I bought the elf matte lipstick in natural and i love It. It is creamy and the colour is beautifull. The only problem is that if you have chapped lips it doesn't look that good. You need to exfiolate them first.

September 15, 2016

e.l.f products all have a pretty low price point. However, their lipstick (dusty rose) is one of the best I've tried. It's long lasting, has a really nice scent, and the colour is perfect.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise