elf primer Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 378 in Primer

May 15, 2017

It's a pretty good primer helps my makeup last a good while and it's very inexpensive which is always great to hear. They even have for like different skin types which is even. Enter because everyone can get one that's designed for their skin type

May 09, 2017

I use the green Elf primer for my acne and blushing. Though it does help to keep my makeup lasting longer, it did little to cover my redness. Still will purchase again though.

May 07, 2017

I bought this because my foundation kept turning patchy by the end of the day. It fixed it right away! It is very smooth and lasts a long time on my fsce

April 23, 2017

I have the elf eye primer and use it all the time. It feels a little greasy at first, but once I get it blended in, it is very smooth. It helps my eyeshadow to last a very long time. I use it as a base when I do heavy makeup for gymnastics competitions.

April 20, 2017

This product has been a lifesaver!! It works super well and makes my makeup last all day long. It is also very affordable and easy to find in all stores all over the country!!

1.5/5

April 20, 2017

This is my worst buy for 7.67$
    I loved the packaging tried on loved the way it spread out on my skin saw so much shine in product. .
    Put foundation on darn! Patches of dry skin ... but where is the glow???
    So this product actually did nothing to my face.
    Not recommended

April 14, 2017

I grabbed this because i actually saw it in the aisle at a check out and i got the green one cause i have redness and it was super cheap so i thought why not. i have sensitive skin and i had no problem using this. i have tried higher end and the younique ones so i tried different varieties but i think this one might be a favorite. you can not go wrong with the price either and it last quite some time too so if you want to try it out i would sat go for it since its not going to cost much to try and it went on nice and smooth so worth it.

March 17, 2017

There's not alot of it in the bottle, but its a very wonderful,the price is very affordable, and its very silky
    Hides the pore and gives you a nice glow, definitely gives you a nice casual look. it leaves your skin looking fresh and I would definitely recommend it for every day use

March 13, 2017

This primer is light on the skin and provides a good base for your foundation to keep it smooth throughout the day. I do find that with my skin (combination), it can get a bit oily over the course of the day, so I recommend it for people with dryer skin or my favourite use for it is in the winter time! As with other ELF products, this primer is cheap and well worth the money! I highly recommend trying this!

March 10, 2017

This product is amazing for filling in fine line and wrinkles and keeping the face smooth, allowing for a wonderful easy applying foundation. It holds your foundation in place all day without needing touch ups.