Elizabeth Grant Green Power C Cleanser and Toner

Elizabeth Grant Green Power C Cleanser and Toner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #685 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

June 29, 2015

I was recently excited to purchase the new Elizabeth Grant Green Power C cleanser and toner. Intrigued by the ingredients touting being chock full of goodness and super foods for topical use I ordered the items as a duo.
    As soon as my wonderful letter carrier delivered my package ( skin care products are an obsession) I ran upstairs, ripped open the packaging and read the pretty leaflet.
    I'm ready, hair pined up. Oh how I love a clean face!
    So, I took the be purely sized tube and opened it, the scent was fresh and lovely. Let's go, oh...... It's really runny I'm thinking. That's not good in a tube style that would be opened a few times a day. So I dumped it into a clean bottle. Let's try again..... Well, my skin is not dry, so I want looking for rich moisture to cleanse. What I sadly discovered was that the cleanser was super drying. Shame.
    Let try the toner, maybe my face will be happy. The scent once again was fresh and invigorating. I poured some onto my little rounds of soft cotton and once applied, my face felt sticky. Strange. That doesn't feel nice and fresh. It feels like I need to wash my face again. And not with that cleanser.
    Disappointed this time.

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil