Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer Reviews
Ranked #162 in Primer

January 28, 2017

I have really oily eyelids so normally every eyeshadow and eye primer creases or moves around in my lids. This one stays out all day and keeps everything in place. You can also use this under weak eyeshadows and it really builds up the colour. 100% recommend this to everyone!

1.5/5

September 29, 2016

Got this as a sample in a subscription box. I wear eyeshadow every day and have been using the same primer (another brand) for years! Tried it once and my shadow began to crease immediately. Will not use this again!

July 04, 2016

I love this product! It does what it is supposed to, with a great formula, no smell and lasts all day. I recommend this to my girlfriends on a regular basis. The only down side is the price tag combined with only being able to find it online = paying for shipping.

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love this primer ! It is amazing !!! Wow I didn't even know about primer till I got it... Used others now and always go back , it is fantastic and keeps shadows on all day

December 30, 2015

Great primer. Only uses a small amount, blends easily and makes a great base for eyeshadow. Doesn't smell weird or have any negatives, nice product!