Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Reviews
Ranked #348 in Masks

June 25, 2017

It's actually worth the hype

I love this mask so much, it leaves you feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. I've bought it twice already and have recommended it to almost all of my friends. It's so funny to do and it leaves you feeling so clean. I love it.

June 19, 2017

Beauty Staple

I hadn't heard much about this product before I purchased it, but I'd seen other bubble masks all over social media and figured I'd give it a try! This product is thick and hard to apply with the little spatula included with it, so I opted to use a foundation brush and it worked much better. It only takes about 30 seconds for this to start bubbling up, and boy does it become big! It's so cool! The funnest face mask I own for sure. As it fizzed I noticed it felt tingly on my face, and when I added water to it, it became thicker and very messy. This is a pain to wash off! I washed off about half, and then had to get a face cloth for the remainder because it was just taking too long. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh, and it did help with a few blemishes, but nothing major. I am interested to try other masks by Elizavecca! So far so good!

February 27, 2017

I've always admire Korean skincare products, so this definitely caught my eyes. We had so much fun with this mask. It does tickle as it bubbles. Trying to resist the urge to scratch takes some will power. It smells amazing! My skin felt a little tight after I washed it off. I found that you have to be sure to wipe the lid and close it quickly or it starts to bubble inside of the jar.

September 25, 2016

This mask is super affordable, I oaidv$11 us on Amazon and it is so fun to use! You can apply to face that has make up still on or a clean face. Bubbles activate on your face and you can instantly start to feel the carbonated bubbles at work and see the mask growing! It's pretty cool! I highly recommend! Oh ya and my face feels great after use

September 01, 2016

This stuff is just insane! I ordered it from Ebay for super cheap and it arrived in less than two weeks. As soon as I opened the jar the super fresh scent was gorgeous, and the product itself is like a jelly clay. It's a really awesome texture. Once you apply it to your skin it starts fizzing and foaming immediately, and it feels super cooling. As it sat, the foaming got really intense and I had made the mistake of putting it under my nose...I had to rinse that off quickly because of how badly it tickled. After a few minutes I rubbed the super light foam back into my skin which turned it back into typical clay mask consistency.

I heard this removes makeup so I left my full face on, save my eyes, and every last trace of it came off. I used a toner afterwards and there was no residue whatsoever.

This lives up to the hype and does everything it claims to. I am so hooked!

August 28, 2016

I wanted to try this for such a long time. After seeing all these videos about girls trying it. I finally was able to get the "Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask". And let me tell you....I freaking love it! It left my skin feeling amazing.

*It is a little bit hard to clean off of your face if you are only using your hands with water. But i do suggest you to use a washing cloth and it will come right off. Don't put too much too close to your eyes, mouth etc Because it does foam alot.

Fun effective mask. I will buy for sure again.

Updated On: August 28, 2016

You are supposed to press down the foam and then massage your face and then you can clean everything.

July 03, 2016

I LOVE this product. Its very interesting to watch as the bubbles form!
    You do not need a thick layer. Don't go to close to your nose or eyes as it does expand.
    When applying to your face, make sure the container is closed as that foams as well
    It does leave my face slightly tight and shiny, applying to at night is best (for me anyways) everyone is different

*I will definitely buy more in the future!*
    I have nothing bad to say about this product.

June 14, 2015

This mask is unlike any other. With a brush I spread a layer over my face. You have to work fast to do this. Once the lask is on, the magic happens. It starts to foam and tingle. THe foam gets very big, spreading out all over your face. It's so neat! Once the foam has grown, you scrap off the foam and then rub the remaining mask all around your face. Then, you wash off. My face was always soft and smooth.