Ella Bella Bum
Good

Ella Bella Bum Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 711 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

February 01, 2016

Ella Bella Bum is my all time favourite cloth diaper company and they also have amazing bibs. I love that the fit is perfect for my daughter, and they aren't as bulky as other diapers I've seen or tried. I cloth all three of my babies with Ella Bella Bum. The designs are also a huge perk! They are the cutest, we just got one in the mail recently that's referred to as a traditional, and has multicoloured hearts all over it. It's seriously gorgeous! The staff and community that this company has though, is phenomenal. Excellent customer service and the community is about so much more than diapers. They are currently being rebranded to Bella Luna, and as soon as their new stock is in, (the diapers will be the same), I'll continue my EBB, now BL, obsession with buying cloth diapers, mama cloth, wet bags and bibs!

November 05, 2014

Amazing diapers! Very unique and stylish. Even through they are One Size, I find they fit fitted and are trim (great for my skinny leg baby.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day

NikkiS added a new review for
    Dandelion Kids

tfidler39 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber