Emergen-C 1000 mg Vitamin C Travel Box Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 04, 2017

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience

February 15, 2017

Every time I take one of these I feel so much better, and it happens pretty quick! I think I fell in love with these to be my new vitamin! Chewables are great too! Not a chalky aftertaste like many other brands have, even the kids like them!

June 06, 2016

Acai berry is my favourite flavour but they're all good. When I feel allergy symptoms increasing around this time of the year I take Emergen-C every morning. It helps to reduce the symptoms. I also use it when I start a cold or flu. Works for me!

April 20, 2016

I love this product. When I start to feel under the weather I drink this twice daily and the full blown cold or flu rarely shows up. It also gives me an extra boost of energy I find, which is never unwelcome.

April 06, 2015

I have been using this product for about a month and I really like it. Of course it is hard to know wether a vitamin is working without a blood test. I feel like it is

March 09, 2015

I love these individual packets of Emergen -C 1000 mg Vitamin C Travel Box Drink Mix! It is so easy to add to your daily water and so many varieties to choose from. I have used all the flavors over the years, not only because it keeps me hydrated, I can bring one to the Gym, shopping, a walk or throw one in your bag for convenience. One packet will provide you with not only 1000 mg of Vitamin C but it is also a Vitamin and Mineral Supplement. This is a great product If you want to keep your Electrolytes optimal , support your Immune system, Metabolize carbohydrates, and proteins. I highly recommend to replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration. Fix it How You Like It Less Water, More Flavor. Many flavors to choose from. A great Antioxidant and 7 B Vitamins. 30 Packets in a box.!

3.2/5

April 07, 2014

I have never bought this product but have been lucky enough to try sample, and yes I would recommend this product. They are packed with vitamin C, taste great and very fast and easy to use.

April 04, 2014

I love this stuff! Whenever I feel run down or possibly getting a cold I use this!

September 09, 2013

I prefer to just have OJ or oranges. This is good for Vit C boosts. I drink it in my office.

August 20, 2013

This is my favorite of the Emergen-C brand. It tastes great and whenever i feel a cold coming on i ingest some of this and BAM no cold.