Emergen-C Super Orange Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 284 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 05, 2017

I want to start of and say that I'm very sentive to taste. And the Emergen-C Super Orange tasted awful. I had a sip and I had to through out the rest because of how bad it tasted. I thought it would have a good orangey taste but oh man was I wrong.

If you're like me I definitely wouldn't recommend you to try this.

April 05, 2017

my friend gave me one to try, I'm sensitive to the taste of things and normally taste the chemicals and medicine in a lot of things. The orange was quite real but the most important thing was I actually managed to stave off a bad cold after drinking it!

April 03, 2017

I have been using emergen-c for a couple years now. Whenever I feel a cold coming on in make sure to have this each morning. It's seems to help prevent and keep those colds away. The taste isn't bad.

March 15, 2017

I love this product! I work with children and am subjected to an onslaught of germs constantly throughout the day. The second I feel a cold coming on I start drinking 2 a day. Sometimes it will stop a cold in its tracks, and if I do get one ( which is not often) it does not last ans long and is not nearly as bad.

February 21, 2017

I love using this product since I am a kindergarten teacher and I am always around sick kids. Its a nice way to get a boost of vitamins. It tastes great and is reasonably priced.

January 10, 2017

Emergen-C drink mix is amazing! It actually made me feel like I had more energy after drinking it. It tastes amazing - just like fresh squeezed orange juice!

August 25, 2016

First of all, thumbs up for taste. I don't usually like anything orange flavour because it reminds me of the cold syrup I was forced to take whenever I had cold during the winter months. (yuk!) But this one was surprisingly pleasant. It was refreshing especially mixed with cold water and some ice cubes to give extra boost to my energy! Because I had a coupon for this product I bought this with a fairly good deal, but I am not sure if I would pay the regular price for this product. I drank my emergen-c super orange before I hit the gym and I think it did give me more energy than usual. Overall I would recommend this product.

0.5/5

August 23, 2016

I wanted to like this, I really did but it just didn't taste good at all. I generally like citrus flavoured things but no. Just no. It was oddly fizzy which I could live with but the taste was kind of watery. It was gross and I couldn't even drink the whole thing so I can only rate the effectiveness as poor since you don't get benefits from things you cannot even drink.

If I had spent the money this costs in stores on it, I would be really upset. Luckily I got this as a sample from a freebie site. Maybe their other flavors are better but this was gross.

April 21, 2016

I had expected more from these. Sure the packets were convenient to take to work, but I didn't find the taste appealing nor the fizz - wasn't enough for me. Take a pass!

January 20, 2016

When I feel a cold coming on the first thing I reach for is vitamin c, emergen-c super orange drink is amazing! It has a great taste, and disolves quickly into water. I keep it on hand and everyone in the family drinks it. so far we have gotten through the winter without any colds!