3.9/5
Emergen-C Super Orange Reviews

November 24, 2017

Works well

Whenever I feel myself starting to get sick, or even having the early symptoms, I pop this into a cup of water and drink away!
    It might not taste 100% delicious, but I get comfort in knowing that it works well, and is very effective. I rarely get sick, and I attribute that to this product. It is easy to prepare, and takes minutes to consume! I definitely recommend, especially because they have so many different flavours of this! SO if you are not a fan of one flavour, try another. Also much cheaper than buying medicine if you do get sick! Deffff try this.

November 24, 2017

Great for keeping colds at bay

I started taking Emergen-C with me on business trips, as I found myself coming back home feeling sick. It works so well that I now take Emergen-C as soon as I feel a cold coming on as well.

It really does such a great job and I buy it by the box at Walmart, which makes it a very affordable supplement to take.

I don't really enjoy taking liquids, so I only add about 2 oz of water to dissolve the powder, then take it like a shot. I wash it down with more water, and this has worked well for me.

June 04, 2017

I received Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange FREE SAMPLE. I have really low energy in the daytime and after trying the product I felt a big difference in my energy level. I really recommend this Emergen C for the winter season for I never got a cold or the flu this winter.

May 13, 2017

Emergen-C is an excellent way to get not just your Vitamin C but other vitamins and minerals in. I don't like oranges or orange juice but I love the taste of this stuff. Most of us don't drink the recommended amount of water a day so this helps achieve that. Not only does it taste refreshing but it beats popping a vitamin pill with a glass of water. And it's a much healthier alternative than adding flavour drops to water or buying sugary "vitamin" or sports drinks. It's a little overpriced in my opinion but still worth it. I'm anxious to try the other flavours, too bad they don't offer samples of those! Or offer an assorted flavour box.

April 05, 2017

I want to start of and say that I'm very sentive to taste. And the Emergen-C Super Orange tasted awful. I had a sip and I had to through out the rest because of how bad it tasted. I thought it would have a good orangey taste but oh man was I wrong.

If you're like me I definitely wouldn't recommend you to try this.

April 05, 2017

my friend gave me one to try, I'm sensitive to the taste of things and normally taste the chemicals and medicine in a lot of things. The orange was quite real but the most important thing was I actually managed to stave off a bad cold after drinking it!

April 03, 2017

I have been using emergen-c for a couple years now. Whenever I feel a cold coming on in make sure to have this each morning. It's seems to help prevent and keep those colds away. The taste isn't bad.

March 15, 2017

I love this product! I work with children and am subjected to an onslaught of germs constantly throughout the day. The second I feel a cold coming on I start drinking 2 a day. Sometimes it will stop a cold in its tracks, and if I do get one ( which is not often) it does not last ans long and is not nearly as bad.

February 21, 2017

I love using this product since I am a kindergarten teacher and I am always around sick kids. Its a nice way to get a boost of vitamins. It tastes great and is reasonably priced.

January 10, 2017

Emergen-C drink mix is amazing! It actually made me feel like I had more energy after drinking it. It tastes amazing - just like fresh squeezed orange juice!