Emergen-C Super Orange Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 04, 2017

I received Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange FREE SAMPLE. I have really low energy in the daytime and after trying the product I felt a big difference in my energy level. I really recommend this Emergen C for the winter season for I never got a cold or the flu this winter.

May 13, 2017

Emergen-C is an excellent way to get not just your Vitamin C but other vitamins and minerals in. I don't like oranges or orange juice but I love the taste of this stuff. Most of us don't drink the recommended amount of water a day so this helps achieve that. Not only does it taste refreshing but it beats popping a vitamin pill with a glass of water. And it's a much healthier alternative than adding flavour drops to water or buying sugary "vitamin" or sports drinks. It's a little overpriced in my opinion but still worth it. I'm anxious to try the other flavours, too bad they don't offer samples of those! Or offer an assorted flavour box.

April 05, 2017

I want to start of and say that I'm very sentive to taste. And the Emergen-C Super Orange tasted awful. I had a sip and I had to through out the rest because of how bad it tasted. I thought it would have a good orangey taste but oh man was I wrong.

If you're like me I definitely wouldn't recommend you to try this.

April 05, 2017

my friend gave me one to try, I'm sensitive to the taste of things and normally taste the chemicals and medicine in a lot of things. The orange was quite real but the most important thing was I actually managed to stave off a bad cold after drinking it!

April 03, 2017

I have been using emergen-c for a couple years now. Whenever I feel a cold coming on in make sure to have this each morning. It's seems to help prevent and keep those colds away. The taste isn't bad.

March 15, 2017

I love this product! I work with children and am subjected to an onslaught of germs constantly throughout the day. The second I feel a cold coming on I start drinking 2 a day. Sometimes it will stop a cold in its tracks, and if I do get one ( which is not often) it does not last ans long and is not nearly as bad.

February 21, 2017

I love using this product since I am a kindergarten teacher and I am always around sick kids. Its a nice way to get a boost of vitamins. It tastes great and is reasonably priced.

January 10, 2017

Emergen-C drink mix is amazing! It actually made me feel like I had more energy after drinking it. It tastes amazing - just like fresh squeezed orange juice!

August 25, 2016

First of all, thumbs up for taste. I don't usually like anything orange flavour because it reminds me of the cold syrup I was forced to take whenever I had cold during the winter months. (yuk!) But this one was surprisingly pleasant. It was refreshing especially mixed with cold water and some ice cubes to give extra boost to my energy! Because I had a coupon for this product I bought this with a fairly good deal, but I am not sure if I would pay the regular price for this product. I drank my emergen-c super orange before I hit the gym and I think it did give me more energy than usual. Overall I would recommend this product.

0.5/5

August 23, 2016

I wanted to like this, I really did but it just didn't taste good at all. I generally like citrus flavoured things but no. Just no. It was oddly fizzy which I could live with but the taste was kind of watery. It was gross and I couldn't even drink the whole thing so I can only rate the effectiveness as poor since you don't get benefits from things you cannot even drink.

If I had spent the money this costs in stores on it, I would be really upset. Luckily I got this as a sample from a freebie site. Maybe their other flavors are better but this was gross.