Emergen-C Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #9 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

May 21, 2017

I always keep this on hand for days when I feel like I'm coming down with something and even if I just feel like I have no energy. The orange flavour is alittle strong kinda like a vitamin c chewables but it really does make you feel better. I originally got as a free sample and now its something i keep in stock.

May 21, 2017

I received the Emergen-C samples and coupons free in the mail. I love the taste of Emergen-C. I find it helps me to consume more water intake in the day then I normally would. I do not find they had any benefits, such as improving health or immunity, but increasing your water intake is a health benefit so I'll take it. They are quite expensive but I used the coupons which helped.

May 13, 2017

I felt a terrible cold coming on and one of my co-workers suggested trying emergen-c. She said she tried it for the first time when she started to feel ill and she said it really made a difference. So after work I went and bought some to try. Well I woke up the next morning feeling like a million bucks. Now I drink it everyday.

May 04, 2017

This works well for me especially in the winter time. Add it to a bottle of water twice a day and I get lots of vitamin C! It also is great when I feel like I may be getting sick! It has a bit of a tangy orange flavour

April 13, 2017

I had a bad cold a few weeks ago, and I took 2 packets of EmergC drink before I went to bed - woke up feeling 99% better!! This is a great product that I will definitely recommend!

April 04, 2017

This is a good alternative for someone who thinks the dissolvable pills are too bitter, my boyfriend prefers the drink and i prefer the pills. good way to get vitamins for someone who is picky e. a child

March 16, 2017

I hadn't heard good things about Emergen-C, so thought we would give it a try. It works really well. When you feel a cold coming on, start taking this. I have managed to fight off a cold for over a year. My husband and I use it before a flight as well.

October 15, 2016

I had heard great things about Emergen-c but found it was pricy. When I realized that a box was less than the cost of one missed hour of work, I gave in and bought some. There is a $5 coupon available online, and SDM had a sale. Mid week, I strayed feeling a cold coming on, as did my son. We each drank one at each meal, and both of us are super healthy now. Oddly, I can usually detect a cold when my lips start feeling really dry, then a tiny bit of nasal congestion...usually next day is a full blown cold, but after 2 days of Emergen-C , all symptoms were gone. I will be keeping a box in the medicine chest from now on!

September 18, 2016

I have been using the raspberry flavour all summer and have felt better in general. I use it once a day after my workout and have had more energy and have not felt dehydrated at all. I mix it into a glass of water . The taste is good and it's not too sweet or fake.

September 15, 2016

This is an amzing product!! Has a great taste, and helps the immune system stay intact! I've already purchased my emergen-c and use it every morning!! Defiantly a must try!!!