Enfagrow Toddler Drink Reviews

Good - 0

September 01, 2020

Good substitute

This is a good product to slowly and gradually introduce regular milk to your child. I give my younger one this nutritional drink 3 times a day along with once regular milk a day so as to keep her away from being colic and also adding up the missing nutrients she may not be getting enough from food and regular milk.

January 05, 2020

My toddler loves it!

This is a great supplemental drink. My toddler is a super fussy eater so I worry about her nutrition. Since she has been on the drink she has had much better bowel movements and her appetite seems to be increasing. She also loves it. Which is a big bonus since she is so picky. I would totally recommend this to anyone who may be having the same issues with a fussy eater.

March 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Toddler son loves it

My son was born one ounce above low birth weight classification. He was/is not a big eater. He shows little interest in eating larger meals. Enfagrow powder formula has been amazing for him to get the nutrition he needs since he isn't big on food. He is getting a good amount of DHA that is wonderful for brain development. We now don't have to worry that he isn't getting what he needs as long as we supplement him with this formula. He only drinks the vanilla flavour but he absolutely loves it. He is currently 2 years old and has been drinking this since he was 12 months old.