EOS Cucumber Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

April 14, 2017

Cette crème sent super bon le concombre! Elle hydrate bien les mains et laisse cette bonne odeur. Parfait format pour garder dans son sac à mains en cas de besoin. J'aime !

April 10, 2017

These are the perfect size for travel, purse or at work. I do find the price to be a bit steep for the size that you get. But overall the product and quality are fantastic.

February 12, 2017

This EOS hand lotion is so nice! I love the cucumber fresh scent, and it leaves my hands feeling so soft without being greasy. My only issue is that it doesn't come in a bigger size!

November 28, 2016

I would buy this even if it was useless for the scent alone. I love the fresh clean scent of this product. That being said, it's also a great everyday moisturizer. This is my go to in the summer when other products are a bit too heavy.

November 01, 2016

Crème à main avec douce odeur de concombre. Doux pour les mains. Hydrate bien ma peau ,mais pas assez hydratant pour l'hiver. Petit format pratique pour le sac à main.

November 01, 2016

I get dry hands from constantly washing my hands, and I use this hand lotion throughout the day to keep the dryness at bay. It's not the type of lotion that lasts through hand washings, so you'll have to reapply again after you was your hands. It's a nice size to keep in your purse so you can bring it with you wherever you go. The scent is amazing, although I have become a little sensitive to stronger scents after being at a scent free workplace for so long, so if it was a little more muted, it would be better for me, personally.

October 31, 2016

I received this as a gift. I love hand creams as I find I need them a lot, especially in winter. I do not like strong scents. While this was not strong, I really did not like the scent. I also found it was too runny for me. Not what I expected from the EOS brand.

September 22, 2016

This is my go-to hand lotion. Perfect size to fit into a purse or to have on my desk. Love the scent and it works great as a hand lotion. Not greasy and absorbs well.

August 26, 2016

Love this stuff. The smell is refreshing and it is super easy to carry with you. A little goes a long way and despite the size it lasts pretty long. I would recommend this.

July 08, 2016

This hand cream smells so good!! It has a nice fresh scent! It hydrates my hands, but not for a very long time. If you have very dry hands, it might not do the job!

Pinterest App

Dr Seuss The Cat in The Hat

Vera Wang Princess Perfume

yu_cheryl added a new review for
    Shoppers Drug Mart

Sunlight Dish Soap

annaf has posted in the forum topic
    How Do I Get FREE makeup samples