eos Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 23, 2017

My lips are usually chapped so I have these everywhere in my house and they are always with my wherever I go. The EOS lip balm is my go-to lip balm. I love how it stays on for a long time compared to a lot of the other lip balms I have tried. I also love how its not sticky after applying it to the lips. They also taste amazing!

April 22, 2017

I love EOS lip balm. I use a lot of lip balm but most of them just make my lips peel more. EOS is one of the few lip balms that don't cause them to peel. I only have to use it a few time a day unlike other lip balms that I have to use every hour or less. They scent/flavors are nice and not to strong. I like the shape of the lip balm. The egg shape makes it easier to use and it last for a long time.

April 20, 2017

i but the 6 packs of this for $15 from costco when i see them i have them all over my house in my apron at work, a few in my purse, they work amazing keeping my lips feeling nice

April 20, 2017

My lips are constantly chapped, and EOS lip balm is the best remedy. It's almost completely natural, and gives long lasting moisture to your lips! Also, the unique shape of the lip balm makes it very easy to apply evenly.

April 19, 2017

I like this lip balm. I find it moisturzing and makes my lips smooth. I really like the shape too, it glides on lips easily. This product is also 95% natural which is a bonus

April 19, 2017

I always see people using eos lip balm, and talking about it, so I went out and bought a 3 pack from Shoppers drug Mart. All three of them had black mould growing on them :( I was able to return them, but I won't be buying them ever again.

April 19, 2017

eos lip balm is so perfect! It is filled full of moisturizers and leaves your lips feeling super. I love mine. I have three different types. I like the coconut milk one more that the others because it is super creamy.

April 19, 2017

Eos lip balm is a mid price range lip care gem. The ball shaped packing is a bit bulky but oh so worth it. My lips have never felt so soft and there are so many different scents. I have become seriously addicted and hate to leave home without it.

April 18, 2017

I really don't recommend this product. I honestly don't understand what the hype is all about... It is overpriced, smells weird and I find it leaves my lips drier than they already were.

April 17, 2017

I have one for each handbag. EOS lip balm helps keep my lips nice and soft. I suffer from hyper pigmentation in my lips I have found overtime it has helped to even the pigmentation while keeping my lips soft.